US horror actor discovers he is 'prince' of Afghan province (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
A Hollywood actor who starred in horror film Dawn Of The Dead has found he is prince of the Afghan province of Ghor.

Scott Reiniger, who appeared in the 1978 movie, is the great, great, great grandson of Josiah Harlan, the first American to set foot in Afghanistan. As a result of a treaty Harlan signed, his heirs are granted the title Prince of Ghor in perpetuity.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3750931.stm

Catwoman said:
Did you know Yaphet Koto of Alien and Live & Let Die fame claims to be in line to the British throne? Aparently Queen Victoria's son Bertie shagged his granny while he was on a shagging tour of Africa.

Dunno about the British throne, but I do believe Yaphet Kotto is related to the Cameroon Monarchy. I also believe Yaphet Kotto completely rules.
Actually maybe that is where the British one comes from too, are Cameroon part of the Commonwealth?

Cormcolash said:
Dunno about the British throne, but I do believe Yaphet Kotto is related to the Cameroon Monarchy. I also believe Yaphet Kotto completely rules.
Actually maybe that is where the British one comes from too, are Cameroon part of the Commonwealth?
Yeah, he's related from African royalty alright, but he definately claimed that his great (great?) granny had a liason with one of Queen Vic's sons, pretty sure it was the Prince of Wales...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back