Unfit for Consumption zine issue 9 is out now (1 Viewer)

trev

Since 1999
Hi all

Unfit for Consumption zine issue 9 is out now. Featuring interviews with Leatherface, Converge, Black Eyes, Nebula, Against Me!, Your New Friend and Seven Days of Samsara. The Grimes Files features short interviews with Crionad, The Boy You Hit Is Dead, Martyrdod and Margin of Error.
The usual zine fare is also there with Irish DIY news, columns from some of the wiser and older heads in Irish DIY and a review section which tackles zines, demos, cds, lps, 7 inches, videos and dvds.

If you’re allergic to sending money in the post, the zine will be making its way to the following people/places over the next 2 weeks.

Belfast : Promise Distro ([email protected])

Cork: Pluggd Records, Washington Street.
Dublin: The Secret Record Store (aka Meros shop just down from Tower Records on Wicklow Street).

Also, City Discs in Templebar and Freebird Records near O’ Connell Bridge.

Galway: Colin from the New Noise Collective. [email protected]

Some other places you’ll more than likely find copies include Holy Virility Distro, on the door of AMC gigs in Limerick, Kerry, Ballymahon, Donegal, Derry, Castlebar and more. Email me and I’ll pass on the details of who’s selling them in the various locations.

If you’d like to re-invent the age old letter writing technique then copies can be obtained direct from my good self by sending 3 euro to:

UFC Zine, c/o Trevor Meehan, 46 Rosturra Cres., Woodview Pk., Limerick. Email: [email protected] Orders by post get free stuff like cds, badges and stickers and more thrown in for your trouble.

Thanks
Trev

albert twoomey will have 30 copies of the zine to sell at the rest cd launch in cork tonight!

yeah copies in meros record shop in dublin now. and also in plugd records in cork.

also with colin new noise in galway. and hick in castlebar.

this issue must be the best yet cos some fucker went to the hassle of robbing mine thursday night at the rest album launch. there were 2 copies of the rest album an all in the same pocket that it disappeared from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back