Ultimate Transformers fan! (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
In keeping with my bad habit of posting useless but wonderous things on this board i give you this... i just had to.
could also spark a big debate bout yer favourite childhood cartoons...and whether April o Neill in the Turtles was hot, but i digress.... what a legend....

transformers.jpg

April O'Neil........ damn right she was sexy.

Now, we all know that transformers is the by far the best cartoon of all time. And i'm talking generation 1, not beast wars or armada etc.

WTF?
What about Thundercats? Captin Bravestar (ok, that was pretty shit) What about Mask? The greatest of all perhaps?
'Mask crusaders, robots in disguise'.
Shit, hold on I can get this:
'Mask crusaders, working overtime, all the time, fighting crime!'
No transformers was definately better.

Phil said:
Ghostbusters or die.

Nostalgia threads will be locked.
spoilsport!
and what happened the picture i posted?!! oh well for anyone who wants to see it go on to www.compfused.com and rifle through the pictures some guy made a costume of a transformer and actually transforms.

ghostbusters bore me a little. ThunderCats were wicked, but what about He-Man and Shira...mmmm

Thunder, thunder, THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! yeah they were deadly and so was MASK ( the bad guys werw Venomous Evil Network Of Mayhem but what did MASK stand for?) any way none of them held a candle to transformers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back