UEFA Cup Quarter Finals (1 Viewer)

Tough one alright, but you did get a bye so here's a chance to prove yourselves. I think you definitely have a chance, but you can't be shipping as many goals against Sevilla.

as an aside, weren't newcastle woeful last night.
believing the premiership hype. thought they had the game sewn up by turning up.

when the fuck is king gonna be back to shore up that fucking defence!!

It's a bit scary that he's not back yet. Maybe the rumours of him being permanently crocked are true?

Although the club did say he should be back playing in the next week or so.

We have to sign at least two new defenders in the Summer. Curtis Davies could be a good signing.

Kanoute is on top form for Sevilla. I think we should have kept him - he didn't play badly for us.

Flights booked, hotel costing me €260 for two nights!

I'd gladly ditch my season ticket if you guaranteed me five away trips in Europe a year (with a ticket:))

sevilla alwasys seem to struggle this season when they're expected to kick on, and yet have still beaten the bigger teams in the big clashes, from behind both times too, but have pulled out some woeful results recently, like losing to nastic, and a string of 0-0s against betis and others... spurs could definitely win though and I think it'll be a very high quality tie. i fucking love watching spurs.

as an aside, weren't newcastle woeful last night.
believing the premiership hype. thought they had the game sewn up by turning up.
Listened to it on five live and yes they were totally abysmal.
I also think Spurs have a fair chance if they play to their ability......esp with that forward depth that they have.

Sevilla were lucky to go through..in fairness your keeper scoring an equalising header 4 minutes into injury time, how unlikely is that?
God thats the kind of unlikely thing that could win you a UEFA Cup actually..

Has the makings of a good tie, I always liked Spurs. You know when you're a kid,and you have a backup team you'd like to see win when your own do shit? Well when Liverpool were doing crap in the 90's I thought, "Well if the Pool cant win it, Id like to see Spurs do it".

I always had a knack at backing winners.

Sevilla were lucky to go through..in fairness your keeper scoring an equalising header 4 minutes into injury time, how unlikely is that?
God thats the kind of unlikely thing that could win you a UEFA Cup actually..

Has the makings of a good tie, I always liked Spurs. You know when you're a kid,and you have a backup team you'd like to see win when your own do shit? Well when Liverpool were doing crap in the 90's I thought, "Well if the Pool cant win it, Id like to see Spurs do it".

I always had a knack at backing winners.

you're dead to me brady :mad:

It's a bit scary that he's not back yet. Maybe the rumours of him being permanently crocked are true?

Although the club did say he should be back playing in the next week or so.

We have to sign at least two new defenders in the Summer. Curtis Davies could be a good signing.

Kanoute is on top form for Sevilla. I think we should have kept him - he didn't play badly for us.
wasn't that cos he went malian on yis? and got puniched for it. stupid spurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back