• Thread starter roxy
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0

roxy

Website
Visit site
Recommended to me recently by a friend, and I must say they're quite nice.

I always found fruit/herbal teas disappointing in the past, coz the bag would always smell lovely but ten the cuppa you'd get would taste like coal dust.

But I give these two thumbs up.

yeah those ones actually taste nice as well as smelling nice. any time i buy them my flatmate takes all the nice ones though :( one day i will kill her and have all the tea to myself.

I promised myself i'd never buy twinings again a few years ago. I thought there were shite, especially their jasmine green tea.

So have they improved recently or something? I bet Stephen Fry had something to do with it.

Lefty Frizzell said:
I promised myself i'd never buy twinings again a few years ago. I thought there were shite, especially their jasmine green tea.

So have they improved recently or something? I bet Stephen Fry had something to do with it.

Yeah, every cup contains 5ml of his jism.

yeah the variety packs... there seems to be endless boxes of them here with only the lemon left. (who drinks lemon tea??? it's like a drugless lemsip)

health food shops have nicer, more beneficial ones.

i'm not mad on the twinings ones - there's still a bit of the tasting-like-air-freshener problem, especially when there's vanilla involved. (their lady grey is 100x worse, though.)

if you're into posh tea, kingfisher tea (from dun laoghaire people's park market and a bunch of frou frou food shops - the guy who runs it does the market stall and is helpful and lovely) is amazing, especially the berry one.

iced peppermint tea is great in this weather. Make a pot full as you normally would, pour into glass jug when it's brewed, then let it cool in the fridge and pour over a glass of ice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back