Travellator/escalator etiquette? (1 Viewer)

It Will Never Last

What's the deal with able-bodied people who think that travellators and escalators mean they don't have to use their fucking legs? Standing on a travellator usually means you move slower than if you walked...:confused:

At least if you're going to be a stander, stand to one side so people who want to get somewhere in a reasonable timeframe can pass you instead of blocking the fucker. D'uh!

What's the deal with able-bodied people who think that travellators and escalators mean they don't have to use their fucking legs? Standing on a travellator usually means you move slower than if you walked...:confused:

At least if you're going to be a stander, stand to one side so people who want to get somewhere in a reasonable timeframe can pass you instead of blocking the fucker. D'uh!

I fucking love escalators. Your brain slows down to the same rate as the escalator once you step on it, and in an instant you and it are one being; a symbiotic unit, travelling through space and time. Very slowley.

Then The Reckless One comes fucking hoofing it up the stairs behind me and i'm all like " Heyyyyy.......take it eeeaasy man."

Here.Drink this. It's great.

Then The Reckless One comes fucking hoofing it up the stairs behind me and i'm all like " Heyyyyy.......take it eeeaasy man."

Am I destined to become the Frodo (aka Elijah Wood) of this board, and forever be known as therecklessone?

p.s. them legs, use them or lose them...

Manchesters great craic, bouncing your trolley down the miles of travellators there. Loud noises in airports scare the crap out of people for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back