trailer for paris hilton's new weird opera movie (1 Viewer)

it looks a bit too clever for it's own good.

unless i'm giving them too much credit

it looks a bit too clever for it's own good.

unless i'm giving them too much credit

It's worrying to think that some quite smart people were offered money to make a fucking loopy movie so long as they put Paris Hilton in it, so they wrote the thing in such a way that she wouldn't be able to wreck it, and then came out with possible comic genius.

Wait, why am I worried? I don't know how to feel any more. I think I need to go to the opera.

I sense a cultural phenomenon not seen since The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
I would like to be the first to offer my full support of this movie.

i wish i could criticise this but i cant..for I have watched carmen- a hip hopera with one beyonce knowles...it was truly appalling..

It's worrying to think that some quite smart people were offered money to make a fucking loopy movie so long as they put Paris Hilton in it, so they wrote the thing in such a way that she wouldn't be able to wreck it, and then came out with possible comic genius.

Wait, why am I worried? I don't know how to feel any more. I think I need to go to the opera.

Have you tickets for it? This trailer is now great. Greatest film of the decade

wow- just watched this....

Isn't there some sort of rule..you cant mention the word Opera in an opera surely?

I haven't been so disappointed since Hard Rock Zombies

Have you tickets for it? This trailer is now great. Greatest film of the decade

The trailer is the greatest film of the decade, but would it really be possible to sit through the whole thing?

It's like Snakes on a Plane scratched off the bit on the bottom of the barrel, and it said, "You have won a NEW BARREL" and the barrel was right below the barrel they were already in, so they went through the barrel, and there was Paris Hilton, singing a pop song about sea shanties and drawing a picture about scrimshaw. And KACHING! The ideas started coming. First one! Then two! Two ideas!

Wait, where am I?

Wait, where am I?

Your in Hollywood baby! Here's $10million. Make the greatest film the world never wants to see! I'll give you $12million if you can get Nicole Richie or someone equally as great to star as the cross dressing hooker from Reno.

IT MUST COME TO PASS

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back