Towers (USA)/Exploded Face/Cornered/Putrefaction + 1 (1 Viewer)

Yup. Thats the lad. Extremely sound guy. Stoned off his face last night though. He asked me to hand over a candle from a table and started burning random bits of paper :). I bought cassettes for the first time in ages last night!

Yup. Thats the lad. Extremely sound guy. Stoned off his face last night though. He asked me to hand over a candle from a table and started burning random bits of paper :). I bought cassettes for the first time in ages last night!

Hmm.I may have to take him up on implying I was a Nazi for liking black metal.

This could get interesting.

I'm presuming it was him now though. Since he had a lot of React With Protest stuff and they booked the tour and all.

In other RWP news, Cease Upon The Capitol are touring Europe in June! Fucking excellent!!!

Ah shit, I didn't realise Cease Upon The Capitol had an LP on React With Protest.. I didn't even check the LP's for it.. Jamie, if its there in the distro could you pick me up one for me pretty please? I think they're all 8 quid. I'll reimburse you asap if you pick one up..

I'm presuming it was him now though. Since he had a lot of React With Protest stuff and they booked the tour and all.

In other RWP news, Cease Upon The Capitol are touring Europe in June! Fucking excellent!!!

Beard?About my age?

Also, TITAN and JUNE PAIK touring together in September,don't know if UK.Ireland will be involved,but fingers crossed..

ha! no one's asked and i haven't really had the time to go hunting for shit recently.

that's good news... should be ok tonight, maybe need a bit of help on the door, i'll see later - thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back