Tomorrow at howl at the moon! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0

Syb

Website
www.goodcharlotte.com
Howl at the Moon is located on Lower Mount Street

Thursday 6th June brings you

Popstar
The Evangelists
& Trip Hazard

doors open at 8pm

(seemingly theres a naked arse picture of Anna Kournikova and a Heineken Promotion, so im thinking free beer is in order:) )

hope some of you can make it...im attending a funeral of my best mates tonight so im not happy:( what can ya do....suicide is taking over this country!!

thanks lorcanzo....i dont know why ppl are so stupid, he was generally a REALLY happy person....everyone loved him.....he was like the life of the party, a girl breaks it off and its ends his life?? i never understood it....im raging he didnt call me to talk about it, he just went home to offaly and hung himself...:confused: :confused: :confused: why?

does anyone else notice that suicide is becoming rampant????

Originally posted by Syb
what can ya do....suicide is taking over this country!!

that and those irish flags on cars, the ones that only seem to come in twos. i think they're a guinness promotion... oh, and the PDs and FF. again.

but yeah, suicide.

yea there was a big dispute about those flags....that it was degrading the irish flag and it was slander to the irish name etc......i duno....people feel the same in american about the american flag...only THEYRE only problem is if people BURN it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back