Tilly & The Wall (US)-Oct 28th, Dublin (1 Viewer)

FOREVERpresents

FOREVER presents

Tilly & The Wall
plus special guests
Oct. 28th, 2008
Andrews Lane Theatre, Dublin
Tickets: €17.50 inc booking fee (www.tickets.ie / www.ticketmaster.ie). Also available from Road Records, Sound Cellar, City Discs and Plugd.
Doors: 8pm.

They also play the following dates:

Oct 27th - Belfast, Limelight
Oct 29th - Cork, Cyprus Ave (late show)
Oct 20th - Galway, Roisin Dubh

The Omaha 5-piece will release their new album 'O" through Moshi Moshi on Oct 3rd.

Produced by Mike Mogis (Lightspeed Champion), ‘O’ is their most collaborative effort yet. Drawing on four years of touring with the likes of Lightspeed Champion, Bright Eyes and most recently CSS; the songwriting hat of every member is thrust into the ring. The result is a cohesive yet wildly experimental record.

www.myspace.com/officialtillyandthewall
www.foreverpresents.ie

I know you're liking that album, but be warned, their last gig here was one of the worst experiences of my life.

maybe they've gotten their shit together and have a drummer for percussion rather than a tap dancer.

I know you're liking that album, but be warned, their last gig here was one of the worst experiences of my life.

maybe they've gotten their shit together and have a drummer for percussion rather than a tap dancer.

But that's what I love about it. Pot, Kettle, Black is just such a great song. I'd go just for that.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I quite enjoyed them when I saw them that time when i saw them that I did see this band on stage while I was watching them

bloody repetitive on record though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back