thumped shortlisted in the Irish Web Awards (3 Viewers)

so brady. are you going to go? Or will I be picking up the gong on behalf of thumped?

I read foot.ie around Ireland games and interesting times in the League of Ireland. It's pretty good for gossip.
Full of very committed LOI fans, some of them slightly insane, but most of them not.

Thumped is the best of that bunch if you want to talk about music, nonsense, films, politics and rubbish. And if you think you're too good for the internet but feel the need to express this on the internet, but are aware of this contradiction and revel in it for a chinstrokingly, eyebrow-archingly good time, but you'd never say as much because you're just that bit too clued in to think that's important in the general scheme of things.

I doubt I'll go. Well, maybe. Probably not though. It's not like boards.ie aren't going to win, like.

Someone I know was a judge on this, and judging is already complete. She promised to mail me the judging criteria, will post them when I get them to help your decision Pete

Unless "Biggest number of pricks online at one time" is a category I'd say forget about it ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back