Thumped is for Pricks, but are they racist, agist, sexist haters of disabled pricks?? (1 Viewer)

sarah

Website
www.flickr.com
Want to find out just how much of a prick you are??

Apparently I only think disabled people are a bit worse than abled people....

http://www.tcd.ie/equality/IAT/

a friend of mine asked me to pass this on it's part of a larger international project looking at implicit
prejudices.... when compared to other psychological measures the tests are actually pretty reliable
in measuring attitudes, despite the surface simplicity of the test.

Anyways would really appreciate it if some of you took the time to sign up and do one or two.

:)

Re: Thumped is for Pricks, but are they racist, agist, sexist haters of disabled pric

done

Re: Thumped is for Pricks, but are they racist, agist, sexist haters of disabled pric

i'm slightly prejudiced against every vulnerable demographic

I'm half neutral.
I cant even be prejudiced properly!

i just did the gender one. it says

These results indicate a slight automatic association between Female & Leader compared to Male & Follower.
So, this suggests a preference for Female compared to Male.

im not sure about this. i think it has more to do with getting in to the swing of pressing the buttons and then getting confused when they switch them around

it was a bit sloppy to have the first part of every section be male/young/white/abled = good, female/old/black/disabled = bad

or maybe me and shaney just need to face up to our bigotry

did the gender one. says i'm "neutral".

typical woman's test

I'm a horrible racist

but I dunno, what would have happened if in the first round they had linked african with good and african with bad in the second round?

your racist brain would have imploded with rage

I don't see why Europeans get to be 'good' anyway, Europe is full of races that I, as a card-holding racist, can't stand

I'm too biased against trinity college to register.

I just realised my terrible punctuation in the title resulted in me calling disabled people pricks.
Implicit punctuation.

thanks for helping out!

ann post... does it help if I tell you the woman running it is a hot milf from maynooth *? just collaborating with trinity

*not necessarily true

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back