Throwing Stuff at Christmas (1 Viewer)

me neither.

did you ever throw anything around though, in a huff, and ruin christmas for everyone?

(i didnt do the aforementioned either)

La La said:
me neither.

did you ever throw anything around though, in a huff, and ruin christmas for everyone?

oh probably. i used to ruin every sunday evening for my family by insisting we watch fraggle rock instead of whatever everyone else wanted to watch. i got away with it coz i was the youngest and spoiled.

fragle rok is fucken namazin
Miss Piggy said:
oh probably. i used to ruin every sunday evening for my family by insisting we watch fraggle rock instead of whatever everyone else wanted to watch. i got away with it coz i was the youngest and spoiled.

15371732.jpg

I remember throwing the head when instead of getting He-Man and Skeletor action figures I got these spinning things with stickers of He-Man and Skeletor on them and when they spun they "fought". the eighties were a difficult time.

avernus said:
I remember throwing the head when instead of getting He-Man and Skeletor action figures I got these spinning things with stickers of He-Man and Skeletor on them and when they spun they "fought". the eighties were a difficult time.

i feel your pain. one year i got the fake teenage mutant ninja turtles. the ones with the stupid faces. :(

I remember they were selling teenage mutant ninja frogs on henry street that year. I saw too ol (probably) grandparents buying some for their grandkids. Now that I think of it they might have been your grandparents. I should have stepped in but I was scared. I'm so sorry.

ya those fake turtles has a sort of toxic look to them. also you couldnt even move their arms and shit. remember zack the fifth turtle who wasnt even a goddamn turtle? I woulda liked to see shredder cut his throat. stupid kid.

I so wished I was the fifth turtle.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
You could be called Copernicus.

I never did fancy the idea of hanging out with a human sized rat though. which is probably why I never fulfilled that dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back