Thin Lizzy - rock legends or unpardonable shitehawks? (1 Viewer)

Listening to Thin Lizzy is as much fun as...what?

• A stern word from a priestly relative?

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • A hen night in Strokestown?

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A mildly pleasurable hand shandy (self-poured)?

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A high-speed helicopter chase?

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

Anne OMalley

Needs to get out more
Website
www.rollerssparkers.com
This reactionary fetish for heavy metal and/or 70s hard rock has gone on long enough, but with Thin Lizzy now elevated to a poition only slightly lower on the national totem pole than Saint Patrick, it's time to put this bollocks to bed.

Smiley Bolger: I'm talking to you.

hahaha - we're playing a Thin Lizzy tribute night in toronto tomorrow - afterwards, we will be as gods.

We Will Be Strong, Chinatown, Killer On The Loose. rockin'.

Anne OMalley said:
This reactionary fetish for heavy metal and/or 70s hard rock has gone on long enough, but with Thin Lizzy now elevated to a poition only slightly lower on the national totem pole than Saint Patrick, it's time to put this bollocks to bed.

Smiley Bolger: I'm talking to you.
i think i preferred it when you didn't post

fightin words

can we start a thread about rollers/sparkers playing a gig with an interpretive dancer?

graves i won't be visiting at least once a year: monty's

She's thin and she's a Lizzy

coroliz.jpg

Anne OMalley said:
QUOTE]

Around here we BURN people like you!Blaspheeemeerrrrrrr!

Heretic.jpg

Ahhhh Johnny, you already missed your chance to immolate me. Remember all those times we used to smoke cigarettes together on the balcony in Phibsboro many years ago?

Was the ghost of Philo not whispering in your ear even then, urging you to stub out your fag on the lily-white arm of the heathen?

johnnystress said:
Anne OMalley said:
QUOTE]

Around here we BURN people like you!Blaspheeemeerrrrrrr!

Heretic.jpg

Anne OMalley said:
Ahhhh Johnny, you already missed your chance to immolate me. Remember all those times we used to smoke cigarettes together on the balcony in Phibsboro many years ago?

Was the ghost of Philo not whispering in your ear even then, urging you to stub out your fag on the lily-white arm of the heathen?

hehe!
thin lizzy are shite!

what's with all the dublin crustie posers and their lizzy shirts and patches?
is just cos mero was selling them for cheap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back