The worst christmas you ever had. (1 Viewer)

Corey

I'm otherwise quite chirpy today.

Mine have been all relativley drunken/hungover hilarity from working the night before, but alas those days are gone for now. The most memorable one was arriving in a hospital at 3 a.m hammered, looking for my little brother who'd had his face ripped up by a beer glass.

Our parents found us outside loughlinstown hospital at 5 o'clock; both twisted, me in knots laughing and him in stitches.

Good times.

Trapped in an isolated farmhouse outside avignon with my mom and her husband, my sister's future parents in-law, their parents, my dad with broken ribs, out of it on painkillers, without his girlfriend.

Even the 10-year old jemmy didn't help.

Last three or four christmas days i've been unable to either eat anything other than mashed spuds or drink any alcohol due to this wisdom tooth that pops up for three or four days a year, always incuding christmas day.

I think it was the year i was visited by the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Christmas Present and Christmas Yet to Come that really freaked me out!

THAT ONE WHEN YOU GAVE ME A SAMMY HAGAR POSTER..... FUMIN'!!!! MY HANDS STARTED TO THROW UP JUST FROM TOUCHIN' IT. WHAT A TERRIBLE THING TO REMEMBER ... DAMNIT... I'LL JUST CRACK OPEN THIS BEER HERE.. THAT THE BOSS GAVE ME... FOR ROLLIN A BIG STONKIN' JAZZ FAG AND FORGET ABOUT HIM ... GONNA BE FLYIN' HIGH TONIGHT. LISTEN OUT FOR THE HARD ROCK ON BAGGOT STREET TONIGHT!!!
ALLAHQUANDO!!

That xmas in berlin in '43. The bombing raids were constant. And my fraulein had just been taken by the gestapo for interogation.

They had me on the run, and the resistance cell were all killed after a collaborator ratted them out.

And santa never came. It was a pretty shit all round........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back