The Mad Conductor [usa] June 15th (1 Viewer)

Mad Conductor were quality at this and Captain Moonlight was deadly too, nice one Jill for doing a great job on the sound, much obliged. Shame I couldnt go on a mad one but it was still a cracker.

i never like to be one to say bad shit about gigs and overall I had no problem with the gig but this band made me wanna vomit, sounded like fuckin SugarRay!

To each their own I thought they were real good but have to say judging by the crowd you definitely werent the only one felt this way.

ANYONE KNOW HOW THEIR WEXFORD GIG WENT? they were double booked for sligo and wexford due to lack of communication and played qwexford, so if they were shit i'm quite glad it panned out that way.

Well think people woulda being into the other bands maybe.....
and hell it's still a night out in lovely Portobello in the summer and booze.

who cares if Mad Conductor weren't your cup o' tea... we had Captain Moonlight and Droppin Bombs playing blinders, 500toacage were pretty decent too, Chewing On Tinfoil had their rent-a-crowd going nuts... great gig overall. I was way to wasted by the time Mad Conductor came on to pass judgement, but what i remember was alright.

we also got a wild night on the piss followed by a quality sleep in cormacs while the english lads probably sat up all night with nowhere to sleep getting painted on and watching joe swing fron the lights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back