the killing spree (1 Viewer)

You can get it to your front door via mailorder from meself.
www.Rimbaudrecords.com

Phil/Revenge might have some copies also.

Contact your local distro/shop/stall and tell them to get this shit in!

Should be available in the cool punk rock shops of Dublin/Cork/Limerick/Galway also, just keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks.

Don`t come crying to me or the Spree lads in early December when this wax is sold out!

Ciaran. I'll have copies in my distro as of next week( see thread below).I can post a copy to you and as you live in Lurgan and I used to live there I can also drop one off right to your door next time I'm back!

looking forward to this.. not sure if i should say this but i kinda wish it wasnt on vinyl that way i could y'know.. listen to it other places than my bedroom.

Fuck that - vinyl sounds better, and it makes it last longer if you don't get to listen to it on your walkman all the time.

I'm proud to say that I was among the first to hear it - in Bernard Killing Spree's room (on his bed - yep) about a month or two ago. Take that.

Ciaran. I'll have copies in my distro as of next week( see thread below).I can post a copy to you and as you live in Lurgan and I used to live there I can also drop one off right to your door next time I'm back!
thanks for the offer but i got something sorted there with bernard. nice to see somone else from lurgan. we can share the pain and embarassment of it all.

weeler said:
looking forward to this.. not sure if i should say this but i kinda wish it wasnt on vinyl that way i could y'know.. listen to it other places than my bedroom.

just move ur record player into another room perhaps.

fuck cds, fair dues rimbaud on putting this out on vinyl.

rossdonbeck said:
Fuck that - vinyl sounds better, and it makes it last longer if you don't get to listen to it on your walkman all the time.

I'm proud to say that I was among the first to hear it - in Bernard Killing Spree's room (on his bed - yep) about a month or two ago. Take that.
i just love the gay lovin that goes on in the Irish scene!
and now i suppose i gotta buy me a record player..... damn the ' spree, damn ye to hell!

rossdonbeck said:
ON his bed, not IN it. I suppose there's always room for dreamin though...

always room..... ahhh a sex god from the north and a sex god from kilcoole.... like putting Ron Jeremy and Jenna Jameson in the same movie (apart from the fact they are a different sex)..... gold

brianMy Remorse said:
always room..... ahhh a sex god from the north and a sex god from kilcoole.... like putting Ron Jeremy and Jenna Jameson in the same movie (apart from the fact they are a different sex)..... gold
holy shit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back