The greatest day ever (1 Viewer)

The Fwames

Website
Visit site
I think my head may explode with excitement. The first three seasons of Seinfeld arrived in the post today! 14hrs 39mins of episodes and 26 hrs of extras. If you're thinking "not another damn Seinfeld thread" well you can never have too much Seinfeld which is what I'm about to prove. I may be gone for some time. Excuse me while I laugh myself into a coma. Anyone else got to watch them yet?

I wholeheartedly agree.

Mine arrived last week, only watched the first two from Season 1 cos I've been working and the like, but next week is Seiny fest...

pad said:
i got abused in cork before for saying seinfeld is shit.
he is though.

'Not at tickler for a stickler'
'Not a tickler stickler'
'Stickler tickler, tickler stickler stickler tickler'

Family Guy, on Seinfeld, its genius because its true!
Yeah I used to watch it before I realised its always the same and doesn't actually make sence or isn't really funny at all!

pad said:
i got abused in cork before for saying seinfeld is shit.
he is though.
Well you'd get your ass cheeks slapped raw round my gaff for saying it. It must be such a sad lonely existence having no sense of humour Pad and Junglebob. Maybe you could get together and form a help group where you quote Friends episodes at each other.

1950's said:
Well you'd get your ass cheeks slapped raw round my gaff for saying it. It must be such a sad lonely existence having no sense of humour Pad and Junglebob. Maybe you could get together and form a help group where you quote Friends episodes at each other.
yeh, i bet they think curb your enthusiasm is shite too. idiots!

1950's said:
I think my head may explode with excitement. The first three seasons of Seinfeld arrived in the post today! 14hrs 39mins of episodes and 26 hrs of extras. If you're thinking "not another damn Seinfeld thread" well you can never have too much Seinfeld which is what I'm about to prove. I may be gone for some time. Excuse me while I laugh myself into a coma. Anyone else got to watch them yet?
Got mine last weekend - watched 4 so far
great stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back