THE GREAT UNWASHED zine out next week! (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

uh huh, you heard me

THE GREAT UNWASHED

Issue one out next week.

A5, 48 pages

Price: 50c

Featuring interviews with:
Haymarket Riot
Planes Mistaken For Stars
The Nationale Blue
Children Of Fall
On The Might Of Princes
Lack

Also featuring:
Zombie Movie Guide
Life and times of Joe Spinell
Top 5 Dolph Lundgren Movies
Endorsements from the likes of Don Johnson, David Hasslehoff and Scott Baio!
Constant Nerdish references
The usual boring opinions and reviews

Only available in Cork (from Plugd) at the mo, but you'll be able to pick it up at My Remorse gigs (we'll be on tour next week). If anyone wants to distro this.... yadda yadda yadda.

Ah.So eh,Alan..I guess now would be a good time to tell you I'm sorry I didn't get round to doing anything for you..

If you decide to do a second issue though, let me know well in advance and I'll sort it out..sorry boss!

needtokill said:
Ah.So eh,Alan..I guess now would be a good time to tell you I'm sorry I didn't get round to doing anything for you..

If you decide to do a second issue though, let me know well in advance and I'll sort it out..sorry boss!

haha, no bother man. I decided i may as well try to do the first issue on my own as mujch as possible. Any chance of stocking it in the record store? NO worries if ya cant.

needtokill said:
absolutely,drop me a line,same goes if you want MY Remorse demos stocked..or if your in town the day of the gig drop in,I'll be there.

cool. dunno if we'll make it up to dublin in time before the shop closes, but just PM me your address and i'll send up some ahem, goodies.

Due to my computer blowing up i wont have the zine on time for the tour, which is a complete knob whatever way you look at it.

Phil said:
I just want the zombie bit.

1400049628.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I got this book in Waterstones in Jervis shopping centre. It's fucking amazing!
It goes into serious depth at how to survive a zombie attack, full of pictures and everything! 5/5

story with this zine is i'm sending copies up to Mero's next week, so youll be able to get it there soon, as well as in plugd in cork.

besides that, it's really just at my remorse gigs... or if you bump into me on the street

i cant have people looking forward to it though!!! pressure!

error type 11 said:
I'm headed for Dublin Monday and plan on being in Mero's on Tuesday if you want to send them up with me Alan ;)

hmm... what time you leaving on monday? i wont be printing them til monday morning so it's prob better off posting them.

besides, im sending up my remorse CDs with them, so those cunts can pay for the postage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back