The Field - From Here We Go Sublime (2 Viewers)

Franco

Anyone heard this?

I'm undecided. Somes tracks are decent, then others sound like fluffy BT minimal ambient trancey shit.

Got some ridiculously overblown reviews. What gives?

Anyone heard this?

I'm undecided. Somes tracks are decent, then others sound like fluffy BT minimal ambient trancey shit.

Got some ridiculously overblown reviews. What gives?

Don't dis BT. THIS BINARY UNIVERSE is ace. I also looovvve IMA and MOVEMENT IN STILL LIFE. Totally underrated, in my opinion, and suffers hugely from having a link with Oakenfold.

Don't dis BT. THIS BINARY UNIVERSE is ace. I also looovvve IMA and MOVEMENT IN STILL LIFE. Totally underrated, in my opinion, and suffers hugely from having a link with Oakenfold.

I think the main problem is that he looks like someone made up in The Sims.

BT_ozonic.png

just got this...one or two songs that could have been omitted(title track for example) but the rest of it i think its quite amazing. definetly one of my favourites so far this year.

It is trancey but not in a plastic euphoria way. A little like the way Mouse on Mars Vulvaland is trancey. I think it's decent. There is some shite on it too though. I think the Gui Boratto album that came out a little before it was way better. More varied and just.. i dunno...better.

It is trancey but not in a plastic euphoria way. A little like the way Mouse on Mars Vulvaland is trancey. I think it's decent. There is some shite on it too though. I think the Gui Boratto album that came out a little before it was way better. More varied and just.. i dunno...better.
Chromophobia is such a good album...not sure which i prefer but that and the fields record are definetly some of the best stuff ive heard off kompakt. hopefully be some more similair releases by the end of the year.

yes, gui boratto album again hits the spot....the field and gui b's albums for me are the electronic albums of the year, so far.....

see what modeselektor come up with in sept.....

yep..its hard to see them getting topped. liking pantha du prince and efdemins albums on dial alot too at the moment, similair kinda feel to em

Haven't heard the new Thoma Fehlmann album yet, but some of my friends are rating it higher than The Field or Gui Borratto. Beautiful Life by Gui Borratto is an unbelievable anthemn. Diplo played it at Primavera at about 4am and the place went nanas, well we did anyway!!

Haven't heard the new Thoma Fehlmann album yet, but some of my friends are rating it higher than The Field or Gui Borratto. Beautiful Life by Gui Borratto is an unbelievable anthemn. Diplo played it at Primavera at about 4am and the place went nanas, well we did anyway!!

Must check it out.....yea, beautiful life is a huge record. Kinda expecting it to be used on an add or something, and thus ruining it! thankfully not yet.

yeh! real nice mix he put together for it...the guy gerber one ive been listening to lots aswell.

yea, gerbers one is quality....seen him in barca a few weeks ago at the secret sundaze thing, lovely stuff....he is playing here in a few weeks time....

(listening to 'a paw in my face' .....beautiful!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back