The Famous NTM - this Sunday in Bohs (1 Viewer)

Willie Willions

Since 2000
Sunday 16th July,
Bohs Bar, Phibsboro.
E5 before 9.00 E6 after.

The Famous NTM (Nique Ta Mere) - Punk HxC rapide de banlieue - www.kidscartel.org/ntm

Complan

Droppin' Bombs

Dead Kev and the Frenchies (maybe)

ntmtof.jpg

The Famous NTM play, according to Arnaud - "Dirty hardcore punk from the suburbs". They dont have any lyrics so you don't have to worry about being preached to, just get into the human pyramid and get your hardcore dancing on!!!

Also with Complan and Dropping Bombs - you get the idea by now. Get there early to se Arnaud, Thomas, Dead kev and Stanto's new band!!!

Songs: http://www.kidscartel.org/ntm/pages/download.htm

this band is good. crazy hardcore with some blasty bits.

aren't kev and alls band still called massif central ? i hope so.

please keep the cans sketch tonight, the last times in boh's was a joke (open drinking outside the front of bohs, empty spirits bottles left around, people drinking cans INSIDE the venue and tons of empties left around the stands.) just a bit of cop on is needed here.

damien said:
please keep the cans sketch tonight, the last times in boh's was a joke (open drinking outside the front of bohs, empty spirits bottles left around, people drinking cans INSIDE the venue and tons of empties left around the stands.) just a bit of cop on is needed here.

here here, could have been put simply as 'stop actin the fuckin nonce with the cans':mad:

The highlight for me was gettin my head squashed between the floor and kev's crotchpiece while knee deep in lunacy. That French band were uncredible.

Good night.

I look forward to seeing more of Dead Kev's band esp when Kev gets a bit more comfortable. Great first gig tho .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back