The Evens-Cork gig (1 Viewer)

Bandicoot Cork

Ticket information for The Evens Cork city gig on Fri 31st March will be available from Plugd Records on Washington St this weekend.

maybe this is the time to post the pictures of me with fugazi.. worth seeing for their scared expressions...

i thought tickets for the cork gig were only for peeps on Bandicoots mailing list?at least according to knowitall,eateverything,guardianreading,gallowaylicking,tuffguyhardcore non-singer Joe colleraghn...messin', Joe...

the last call said:
i thought tickets for the cork gig were only for peeps on Bandicoots mailing list?at least according to knowitall,eateverything,guardianreading,gallowaylicking,tuffguyhardcore non-singer Joe colleraghn...messin', Joe...
nah, there was some put aside for mailing list folks alright i think but there was a good few more put in to plugd yesterday

There was a mailing list sheet in plugd last weekend, thats when I put my name down for a ticket, There may be some on sale friday as this is what the 1st paragraph on the email said

This email is to let you know that there is 1 ticket
in Plugd Records on Washington St, Cork with your name
on it. You have from Tues 28th March-Thurs 30th March
to collect for your ticket. Ticket price is 8 euro
(subject to an extra 1 euro booking fee) so 9 euro in
total on collection. If your ticket is not collected
by 6pm on Thurs 30th March then it will go back out on
sale.

Anyone know if there's many tickets left for this and if so where? Going to encourage a mate to go, just need to know she can get tickets before i do so.

friend of mine picked up 2 tickets without being on the mailing list on wed, dunno if that helps but ya can tell her to try plugged they might have some

i got two tickets on tuesday too without being on the mailing list and there was loads left then. i think the extra (non-mailing list) tickets were just in that day though. phone number for plugd is 021 4276300 if you wanna try that.

brilliant, brilliant gig
dont know what the fuck was up with the people who told ian mackaye to "get on with it" while he was talking to the crowd
freakin a-holes man

Alan Remorse said:
brilliant, brilliant gig
dont know what the fuck was up with the people who told ian mackaye to "get on with it" while he was talking to the crowd
freakin a-holes man

In Belfast Amy had to tell Ian to get on with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back