The Dream's Over (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
jessica_Nick_3_thumb.jpg

"After months of rumours, denials, and salacious magazine covers, US singers Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are officially kaput.

The couple jointly announced their separation on Wednesday, their publicists Meredith O' Sullivan and Rob Shooter confirmed.

"After three years of marriage, and careful thought and consideration, we have decided to part ways," Simpson and Lachey said in an official statement.

"This is the mutual decision of two people with an enormous amount of respect and admiration for each other. We hope that you respect our privacy during this difficult time."

ssb-52-Jessica.jpg

uh oh.

This mean MTV will be doing "The Newly Divorced"?

Hope not.

Fucking dizzy crack whore, I cannot stand her, not the sight of her, not the thought of her. These boots were made for kicking your fucking head in bitch!

he got what he wanted. smart guy if you ask me, his head must be wrecked by now though... time for a long break i'd say. it'll take at least 2 months to shift that headache.

chico said:
he got what he wanted.

he got to ride her, yes, but aren't they divorcing coz her "career" apparently "took-off" while "his" "career" "didn't"?

So, to that end, his being married to her just showed him up as a miserable loser who can't outsell jessica simpson.

That's hardly getting what he wanted, eh?

On the other hand, who gives a shite.

Its ok, that blink 182 cunt and his former miss america wife will fill the void that jessica and nick leave

c0De_n1NjA said:
i haven't felt this empty since brad & jen split.

I havent felt this empty since that episode of different strokes where a burglar broke into the house and the dad stops him but all the family claimed they stop him. If you cant trust Gary coleman who can you trust?

i just heard about this and i think its great news. I've always seen Jessica Simpson as a kind of Yoko Ono character. After all shes the bitch that broke up 98 degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back