Thank you Hawaii, for you contribution to cuisine (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie said:
people who like pineapple on pizza deserve to be shot in the face with a howitzer.Tough I know..but its really for your own good.you guys are just like the anchovies people..a little scary.

oh you are so right.

As we all know, I'm a man for the synergies.

The most beautiful and disgusting thing I've ever eaten was a marshmallow and chocolate pizza.

billygannon said:
The most beautiful and disgusting thing I've ever eaten was a marshmallow and chocolate pizza.

I know a swede (person not vegetable) that eats and somehow enjoys salmon and banana pizza. for the love of god!

enchance said:
I know a swede (person not vegetable) that eats and somehow enjoys salmon and banana pizza. for the love of god!

That does strike me as the sort of thing one would only eat as a sort of offering to a higher power. Not for the earthly world.

I, too, am with Lizzie, though with less vitriol. I'm all for 'creative' interpretations of food, but, please, it is an insult to the entire Mediterranean world to use a tropical fruit on a pizza pie.

jane said:
I'm all for 'creative' interpretations of food, but, please, it is an insult to the entire Mediterranean world to use a tropical fruit on a pizza pie.

chicken, pineapple and mushroom pizza....mmmmm

jane said:
I, too, am with Lizzie, though with less vitriol. I'm all for 'creative' interpretations of food, but, please, it is an insult to the entire Mediterranean world to use a tropical fruit on a pizza pie.

mayonnaise is a completely accepted pizza topping in japan that's used abundantly. and then of course, pre-mouth insertion, they drench the bloodly thing in tabasco sauce. why?!

http://www.chachich.com/mdchachi/jpizza.html

enchance said:
Swedes (people, not the veg :D ) know nothing about food. Have you ever tasted that pink shite they refer to as caviar? Muck I tells ya...

Fond of their alkeyhol mind, good little piss heads they are.

roxy said:
Still bet they don't wreck the gaff and puke at regular intervals along the city's highways and byways...
You'd be right there. But then there is a distinct lack of Swedish skangers, must be genetic or summat.

spectraljanitor said:
chicken, pineapple and mushroom pizza....mmmmm

Funny, I was going to put something in my last post about how mushrooms are also immoral and wrong. If you want to eat fungus, that's fine, but keep it away from my mouth. They stink, they're slimy, and they taste as horrible as they look (see the bit about them being fungus).

Latex lizzie said:
people who like pineapple on pizza deserve to be shot in the face with a howitzer.Tough I know..but its really for your own good.you guys are just like the anchovies people..a little scary.
I will concede to the anchovy people. I don't eat fish, and I've never liked the look of those little buggers, but there's something about them that makes me think they should be allowable.

Fast food pizza in Ireland should be punishable by law. And I don't just mean clampers or penalty points, I'm talking about the GALLOWS, the guillotine, the hanging-drawing-quartering. It's fucking shite, and if people want to buy it or sell it, the word 'pizza' should be left out of the transaction. It is nothing of the sort. If you want to eat tinned fucking sweetcorn from a piece of soggy, ketchup-soaked bread, that's fine, but it's not a goddamn pizza. As Mr Ronnie Dobbs once said, 'Stop shitting in my mouth and calling it a sundae.'

I don't mind the occasional 'urbanised' pizza, with all sorts of nouveau-chic toppings on it, but really, this is a food that comes from a country with no need for a category of food that would be called 'gourmet'. The mere thought of eating food that has not been made with care and attention...it just doesn't work.

Fucking pineapple on any kind of pizza!? Jesus would be turning on the cross if he heard about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back