Team Spider ?? (1 Viewer)

subbuteo !

Website
Visit site
anyone know/heard of this band?
just saw they are playing clonmel on the 16th august.
its their only gig in ireland a bit strange wonder if they know what their getting themselves into...... ska bike punk stuff.

yeah great band, really love em, from new york, they used to have a guy called zak singing for them he was like in his 80's or something died about a year ago or so, wouldn't mind going to see them but not up for driving down to clonmel, although probably would be good craic

yeah great band, really love em, from new york, they used to have a guy called zak singing for them he was like in his 80's or something died about a year ago or so, wouldn't mind going to see them but not up for driving down to clonmel, although probably would be good craic

might give a look in then if there is no other punk gigs in south tipp on saturday.:)

They were looking for a gig in Galway too.... only mailed me about 3 weeks ago though and I had other stuff booked already. I don't like their music anyways.

See, bands like this do my head in because they're fucking crap and nowhere near good enough to be going on tour. So whenever they tour, all they're doing is making things more difficult for good bands that want to go on tour around the same time.
Less shit bands on tour please, thanks.

there's some great slaggings going on today! first everyone hates de novissimis and now this, it's good internet

See, bands like this do my head in because they're fucking crap and nowhere near good enough to be going on tour. So whenever they tour, all they're doing is making things more difficult for good bands that want to go on tour around the same time.

good article about this shite ,read it in MRR a few years ago.

turd bands stay at home http://www.havocrex.com/press/article/1/101

i notice complan don't tour really. i like a man that takes his own advice fairplay!

ps.sorry to everyone else in complan that i had to use you to get to him.

Eh Team Spider.Only saw them online doing a Leftover Crack cover.Wasn't great.

Would anyone know if the any of the following bands are playing this year or next in Ireland?:

Leftover Crack Citizen Fish Subhumans or The Restarts

Darragh from the restarts new band Trashcat are playin with Paranoid Visions and Dirty Love in Eamon Dorans in Dublin in October.... havent heard anything about Subhumans or Citizen Fish and well.... Leftover Crack I just can't listen to these days. I'll go back to em some time in the future for a while, but stza's voice drives me mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back