SURRENDER SLIGO JUNE 21ST (1 Viewer)

jasper mckatt

Californian peace punks SURRENDER play THE LEITRIM BAR, SLIGO on SUN 21ST JUNE. I'v e not herad em before, but apparently it's like crass/chumbawamba but with a crusty edge put on it. I did see a photo of em and they were wearing blindfolds, don't know if they play like that or what, but I reckon they should be interesting to see.
It's Sligo, so you have to put up with EXCUSES playing as well, usual stuff, depending on how drunk the bass player is (tooooo much coffee with knives in )
Exciting new band SORT IT OUT will be thrashing out the crust on the night, so don't miss 'em.
Letterkenny's own revolutionary punks ZAFARANCHOS will be at hand to provide a more musical tuneful element to the nights proceedings, gawd bless 'em.
DOORS AT 9PM, ENTRY IS €8 www.poopromotions.com

Whilst I'm here - next gig in sligo after thuis is on SAT 11TH JULY - gonna be a bonza night with plenty o dancing courtesy of THE SKAZZ from County Clare who play the best Jamaican ska, reggae and latin music in this country at the present time. beleive me.
www.myspace.com/skazz5
support comes from Dublin ska punkers CHEWING ON TINFOIL who have just got a new Cd out.
www.myspace.com/tinfoilabusemyspace

more gigs an stuff to be confirmed
cheers Jasper

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back