Super Team in Vicar Street *cancelled* (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (252)

due to a misunderstanding, trm didn't know they were playing this gig and the rest of us feel we wouldn't be able to pull it off without them. vicar street is eager to re-schedule something as soon as possible so hopefully something similar will come off soon.
the gig in leap is still going ahead.
i know the original vicar st gig caused some bad feeling concerning us and the sabbath show, no harm was ever intended to anyone or anything, this just means c4o won't be able to play the re-arranged vicar st date. putting this as the only reason for insisting on having the gig on the 2nd up against stress it caused steve makes me feel strange and in hindsight, i think we should have postponed the gig. obviously, it's easy for me to say this because of what has happened but the feelings are sincere. we had been planning this for ages and considering postponing it at the time proved too difficult for us to consider. i'm sure that says something about us but it's proving too difficult to consider.
see you at the sabbath.

anyone organising transport to leap? it'd be cool to get it filmed and interview the bands while there for the documentary thing. only been there once but 'tis a loverly part of the country...

Surely after the wonky gig selling out without any of the regulars getting a ticket that TRM in Vicar Street is the next obvious thing.

Pity about all the "bollo" back and forth but I think most will agree that this will make the gig even better.

I agree. I find it hard to believe that this city can't hold 2 decent gigs within a (long) weekend. Has everyone forgotten about all the media attention of late? Its not just the usual smelly punters we're talking about now. People in the real world are starting to pay attention.

happy (10 Apr, 2002 09:19 p.m.):
this just means c4o won't be able to play the re-arranged vicar st date. putting this as the only reason for insisting on having the gig on the 2nd up against stress it caused steve makes me feel strange and in hindsight, i think we should have postponed the gig

yeah, who gives a pigs mickey about c40 in anyway?
they are hardly Rod Stewart* are they?

*Rod being my favourite recording artist of all time.

oh yeah, and to re-iterate what "happy" said, does anyone have any info on renting ginormous buses and stuff?

as it stands we would need one that can hold about 40 people (bands plus visual types) but it would be great if we could get a fucking huge one and then if anyone is interested in coming down they, er, could.

anyone but Hairy Patter, that is.
he barred.
Nerrrrrrrr :p

pee pee (11 Apr, 2002 12:33 p.m.):

yeah, who gives a pigs mickey about c40 in anyway?
they are hardly Rod Stewart* are they?

*Rod being my favourite recording artist of all time.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU'VE MADE THEM ALL CRY.

just open the Golden pages and look under bus hire. But if you're looking for reccomendations try FitzPatrick's of Drumree. His busses used to bring me to school, then a load of us used to rent coaches to go to gigs in, good people. Although come to think of it I think the boss man is dead now. The company is still there though, I passed by it the other day.

i saw the boss man just last saturday and he looked fine

mr. perfect is starting to show his age though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back