sunshine (3 Viewers)

hope it won`t be like last time - where they left their pre-planned commitments with Jetplane landing and went off to play with the Trail of dead/Vue tour instead.
They`ve recently sold they`re soul to America.Moved away from they`re czech/european roots and settled in L.A. - leaving a member of 8 to 9 years behind them while chasing the carrot.
But maybe i have them wrong - hope i do.

again - whats the story?

speaking of girls, I got this in my inbox yesterday

I don't *actaully* remember e-mailing her...

but she sounds pretty nice, yeah?

Delivered-To: [email protected]

Content-Type: text/plain;

My name is Tracy, I'm glad that you e-mailed me. I'm looking forward to getting together and having some fun. I am 46 and divorced. I am a secretary at a mid-size law firm. My measurements are 36-24-34. Guys seem attracted to my D cup breasts. But there is more to me than my boobs!

I have a personal website with more info about me. It is free, and gives you a chance to get to know me better. I have many of my photos online so you can see what I look like before you decide if you want to meet me. These are my personal pictures, you won't find them anywhere else. My personal e-mail and contact info is also there.

http://www.host4freewithme.com/tracy/

There's a lot more info about me there, some great pictures, and this is also the best way to get ahold of me. So check me out and see what you think, hopefully you'll be interested! I'LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR TIME!

Have a great
day,
Tracy

well yeah, she sounds like me alright... :)

Originally posted by Pantone247
speaking of girls, I got this in my inbox yesterday

I don't *actaully* remember e-mailing her...

but she sounds pretty nice, yeah?

short for 'david' cup, goes back to when i was called david and girls used to try to go on dates with me... it got outa hand so i invented a david cup, just a regular cup that i'd make girls talk into if they wanted to go out with me, made 'em look kinda silly... was funny to look at buh... THEN, they took it back, like the gays took our best names, Bruce etc... now it means deadly cup, i think it was called deadly after the deadly idea i had once...

Originally posted by Pantone247
she's divorced too

meow!

whats a D-Cup?

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
ah pantone, if i was a girl, you'd have me knickers in a terrible state... ;)

as I heard being said once...

Foamin' at the gash

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back