Sunn & Boris - Altar Live (1 Viewer)

I Bleed Black

Website
www.myspace.com
For anyone that's interested Sunn and Boris will perform Altar live on the 10th of december (day after ATP) in Kentish Town Forum in London. Earth are the support. Tickets are on sale already

Woohoo :D:D:D

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Hope they come to Ireland and do this. Was gonna go to ATP but I'm not allowed to take time of work

to be honest, theres a humm of money making between sunn+boris...i cant understand how sunn have headlined over Earth, for any of their tours...i know Earth have been out of action for a while, but in fairness, most peoples first experience hearing the 'big drone' has been listening to Earth.. I reckon alot of people go tp these gigs to get the chance to see them live
I enjoy sunn records and a few Boris, but I've always wondered why Earth never took headline on the tours..

Sunn are definitely more popular these days. The Altar live show is actually an ATP Don't Look Back show so i'd say there is little chance that this will happen at the nightmare before xmas as well. All the better i'd say, hopefully i'll get a sunn gig, boris gig, altar live and 2 earth gigs, all in one long wkend, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

saw sunn, earth and boris together about two years ago. earth killed the other two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back