sunn 0))) - decay 2 [nihils' maw] (1 Viewer)

ddmurph

holy shit, what a track ... i'm about 20 mins in with 5 to go and i feel like my insides have been turned upside down and my head thrown into orbit

well this is about the only worthwhile post on thumped in the last 2 weeks
pure sickness - holden out for the vinyl to get the extra atilla track.
shit makes me want to listen to mayhem.
andrew

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
pure sickness - holden out for the vinyl to get the extra atilla track.
shit makes me want to listen to mayhem.
andrew
yep, it really spoke to me. i guess everyone's going to be ecstatic about this for around a week. maybe a whole month?

CEREMONIALDEATH said:

andrew

Yes, but how does one gauge the "worth" of a post. This is a philosophical minefield and I am literally quaking in my mind boots. Here's what I think:

Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaitsyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuualllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

serously guy, what a wanker. He should stick to making "music" in one crappy band insead of bing in a million and starting a new one with his high profile scenester buddies. he should also draw some of his own pictures instead of cutting up his lovley books about Clarke, Beardsley & Dore etc. Unoriginal wanker than deseves a kick up his big beardy bum and serious lesson in how to hold a crayon.

If you see him tell him My cancer riddled sibling wants his 5 Euro and Kahnate DVD

thickaspigshit said:
So does that mean decay win on away goals??
:D i hate using those yokeys but fuck it

by the way, if anyone sees arron turner tell him he owes ratmonkey about $150

Hydrahead feckers never actually cashed the draft, so he doesn't really owe me anything (although if the fuckers would actually cash the damn thing and send me some CDs I'd me much happier).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back