Stupid, stupid boys... (1 Viewer)

1684374.jpg

"sowwy"

this is being blown out of all proportion. its just what the enemies of the bbc have been waiting for. it was a stupid thing to do, but for government to get involved??? please. i think people are more angry about ross's 18 million contract with the beeb and brand's inability to go away.

there was only 69 complaints after it aired, after the media (sky news mostly) got behind the story it jumped to 5000 the next day. ok he shouldnt have phoned up the old guy and made jokes about him killing himself but she did sleep with him, not like he's making too much shit up. still cant stand him though.

despite being Russell Brand he's the best thing in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and St. Trinian's.

which I guess still isn't saying much.

Sky news are so mad for this story, the disgust in the reporters voice is hilarious. They even pulled out the OFCOM guidelines to point out which ones they've broken

As much as I'd love to see Ross fired, I can't see it happening...

They'll sack the tea boy bang out an apology and the ratings for Brands next show will be through the roof!

I like Wossy myself but I can see him getting punished for this especially given that his ridiculously high salary comes out of the licence payers pocket.

Jonafan Woss.

good way to further her career, maybe she'll get a reality show out of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back