Space/psych/acid/stoner/Rock musicians!! (1 Viewer)

lucidman

Hi
this is Luca. I am trying to set up a new band in Dublin. I am a bass player and a drummer.
I am 30 yo and I have been playng in Italy with a band for 10 years. We released 2 albums + several tour (Italy / europe).
The music I want to play space/acid/stoner rock (that's what I used to play with my band).
I can mention some bands but of course i don't want to clone anyone:
Dead Meadow, Fu manchu. Kyuss, howkwind, brain donour, blue cheer, early QOTSA, Comets on Fire, Soudtrak of our lives, Stooges, blues magoose, spacemen 3, spiritualized ecc...

I have very good records label contact and my intentions are to write some song record a cd + gigs ecc. I have some songs already we can play.

So what I would like to meet a drummer (or bassist as i play both) / Guitarist.

Please reply to this advert only if you are interested in play that stuff and of course if you like to play it.
My personal e mail address is
[email protected]

cheers
Luca

Hi Man,
Sorry I didn't answer you. Do you still want to make it.
As I told you I am a bassist and drummer but I would prefer to play bass because I don't have a drumkits here in dublin and also a place to play it.
Anyway we can meet one of this days and have a Jam in the rehearsal room as they rent all the drumkit and see what's happen.

Let me know what you think

Please reply to [email protected]

cheers
Luca

No ruse. I got a drumkit now!
Anyone still interested in set up a powertripping band?
You can download some MP3 of my last cd of my previous band in Italy (E.X.P.)
The link is www.e-x-p.it
I have played Drums + Bass in the cd so you can have an idea of what i play.
That's quite power and fast acid fuzz and roll but I am also into very psychedelic garage stuff.(nuggets stuff ecc.)

Cheers,
Luca

Sure! There is nothing difined yet.
What you play?

All,
I forgot to say:
No metal influences in this band!!! I know that stoner rock could be very close to metal but we are not into that!!!

Cheers

...and people that can get in a Pub (over 21yo). I am 30yo and I don't want to be responable for anyone as I am not responsabe myself!

Love, peace, and fuck!

Lucidman

I listened to a cupla tracks. Going through the rest of it now.

Oh. yeah there it is. "well I feel pretty good, and I guess......." They're playing it fast enough anyway.

Oh its over already.

That wasn't bad at all really. So thats what fuzzy rock is. I ripped a bunch o things on saturday night, and now I can't find them. Pain in hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back