Southeast Asia (1 Viewer)

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Has anyone travelled Southeast Asia? Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, etc?

If so, any tips, info on amazing things not to miss or perhaps skip on purpose would be appreciated. I'm just starting to plan a trip (I have never been before) and I want to hop around a bit.

Has anyone travelled Southeast Asia? Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, etc?

If so, any tips, info on amazing things not to miss or perhaps skip on purpose would be appreciated. I'm just starting to plan a trip (I have never been before) and I want to hop around a bit.
Singapore - I’ve been twice and would go back. Would recommend - thought it was really nice there.

Hong Kong - was there for a few days. Only really got out to see the place after dark, apart from one lunchtime trip up to the peak. Definitely going back at some point.

Bangkok - been once, only got to see one tiny area of the city but that had shopping centres with Ferrari and Ducati showrooms + red light district + extreme poverty and rats in the street.

Also Tokyo. Would love to go again and try to see more of Japan.

I can get my Dad to call you about it, if you want travel tips? He's pretty much planned out a similar one for me for the end of 2025.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back