slabdragger (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
anyone know these lads? got a friend request from them on myspace. i usually mark as spam any band that sends me a friend request and has 'thanks for the add' more than a couple of times in their comments. but these fellas aren't so bad, also they look like nerds (which is good - no delusions of grandeur) and i like the instruments, little bit generic, vocals aren't too bad but could be improved.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=404727091

Hey Nooly! Hows it hanging?

Still mad for Gordon Ramsey's mickey or what?

god yeah, i've been watching ramsay's kitchen chairslips nonstop since this whole affair scandal broke. in hormonal tatters, i am.

god yeah, i've been watching ramsay's kitchen chairslips nonstop since this whole affair scandal broke. in hormonal tatters, i am.

I know,you've been sexing it up in every post since you got yer digeredoo fitted.
Easy Tiger.

anyone know these lads? got a friend request from them on myspace. i usually mark as spam any band that sends me a friend request and has 'thanks for the add' more than a couple of times in their comments. but these fellas aren't so bad, also they look like nerds (which is good - no delusions of grandeur) and i like the instruments, little bit generic, vocals aren't too bad but could be improved.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=404727091

They're usually the lads with the Ketamine and DMT in my experience.

Anyway,looking punk is'nt punk,its bent.
Normal looking dudes with big ideas.THATS PUNK!

I know,you've been sexing it up in every post since you got yer digeredoo fitted.
Easy Tiger.
i've always been a horndog, but i did think this yoke was meant to suppress my dirty urges. what hope is there - what hope?

i've always been a horndog, but i did think this yoke was meant to suppress my dirty urges. what hope is there - what hope?

There's no hope.

But that's beside the point.

Just keep it trousered and yill be grand.

Go for it.

Take drugs as well though.Don't limit yer options.

Whats the story,you calling over to my gafr for a few drinks over crimbo?

Nah,fraid not.Prolly just be getting the usual auld load of hash and disco biscuits and a bag of ketamine and a few slabs of lager.Not really into mince pies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back