Skinhead.net has it in for Irish 'Crust Punks' (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Vin
  • Start date
  • Replies 36
  • Views 45K
  • Watchers 5
I think you'll find that it's crust punks in general, not specifically the Irish brigade...

Most of the thread is pretty much giving out about dirty fucking moochers in the US!

And why not...

2280673527_f5de468851.jpg

i'm all for yankee crusties wiping themselves out with smack. less fucking tours of temple bar for me to lead.

Here is where the band will be staying, this is the kitchen, this is the room for people with lice.....

People with lice!!! What is this ? The time of Charlemagne?!

ahahaa comedy gold

I think you'll find that it's crust punks in general, not specifically the Irish brigade...

Most of the thread is pretty much giving out about dirty fucking moochers in the US!

And why not...

2280673527_f5de468851.jpg

agreed the yanks with the cups hanging of their belts for blagging beer are the worst.
so who is the girl who's dad owns the irish times then?

also im looking for pictures of you danny from ballymore useless to post on that thread.

Ah I barely remember the girl who's gaff that party was in, I was a bit drunk at the time. I was amazed by the house and stables and all though!!
As for Ballymore Useless! There should be a couple of pics knocking about of me, I remember being pissed off that I missed Runnin' Riot then someone showed me a photo with me in it right up front giving it loads!I may have been a bit of a waster in those days but I was never a crust punk Byrnoes!!! :eek:

I may have been a bit of a waster in those days but I was never a crust punk Byrnoes!!! :eek:

in those days! get a job ya freeloader. unworking skinheads make me sick! where is your class pride.

if i can find one of you covered in mud it will be convincing enough to get you some abuse.:)

oh and on the missing running riot note.
the next morning after all the kidd blunt /bow fiasco in donegal bob from section 4 said " i don't remember much of last night but i remember kidd blunt were fucking great"

Ahem. . .that house yer talkin bout is my parents house.They only live there because of who they work for - cleaning his house, cooking his meals, wiping his arse, all the usual things ya do if yer the owner of the irish times. Get yer info right doh!!

Ahem. . .that house yer talkin bout is my parents house.They only live there because of who they work for - cleaning his house, cooking his meals, wiping his arse, all the usual things ya do if yer the owner of the irish times. Get yer info right doh!!

Oh man I'm am now ashamed! I'm sorry Lynsley! I was off my face and got the wrong impression! Like I said it's all a bit of a blur. No excuse for insulting you though so I am truly sorry for that. Who the fuck told me it was owned by some general or something? Was I told anything that was remotely true?!

Tis grand. I think ya have all the right parts of the equation, but all mixed up - my parents work for this guy that was a big cheese in the Irish Times, and I did live in a squat in Barcelona for a while. If I do ever return to the fold to take over daddies business, it will be to mow lawns, serve dinners, do the hoovering and iron massive pairs of underpants.

Bleedin' crustys - scabbing into gigs all the time; and you just know they have massive binliners full of cans in their pockets. Bleedin' worse than the PC punks they are!

That thread on bonehead.net is hilarious. Cartoon skinheads giving out about cartoon crusties. Send them all to Iraq and let Pol Pot sort them out.

this-is-england.jpg

im1-3.jpg

skin01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back