Side project? (1 Viewer)

Buddhapadge

Website
www.eyesclosed.com
Anyone want to start a side project? I'm 24, and I play bass. Here's what's on my MP3 list... Ambulance, Aphex Twin, Astroid Power-Up!, At The Drive-In, Autechre, Beecher, Tim Berne, Big Black, Bjork, The Blood Brothers, Boards of Canada, Brothomstates, Buena Vista Social Club, Burnt By The Sun, Candiria, Capricorns, Ron Carter, Nick Cave, Cave-In, Chris Clark, Stanley Clarke, Coalesce, Billy Cobham, John Coltrane, Converge, Chick Corea, Larry Coryell, Cubic Space Division, The Cure, Cynic, Miles Davis, Deftones, Depeche Mode, Dillinger Escape Plan, Dizzee Rascal, DJ Shadow, Dream Theatre, Eden Maine, Ibrahim Ferrer, Faith No More, Fridge, Four Tet, Herbie Hancock, Helmet, Isis, Jackbeast, Jaga Jazzist, Jesu, Johnny Truant, Keelhaul, Kid 606, King Crimson, Kraftwerk, Lamb of God, Jamie Lidell, Life Of Agony, Lightning Bolt, Lostprophets, The Mahavishnu Orchestra, The Mars Volta, Massive Attack, Mastodon, Meshuggah, Minotaur Shock, The Necks, New Order, Nine Inch Nails, Opeth, Pantera, Jaco Pastorius, John Patitucci, Pelican, Pig Destroyer, Plaid, The Police, Portishead, Prince, Q And Not U, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, The Redneck Manifesto, Refused, Return To Forever, Roni Size, Sepultura, Shellac, Sigur Ros, Slayer, Slint, Soundgarden, The Specials, Squarepusher, The Streets, Therapy?, Thin Lizzy, Today Is The Day, Tool, Tomahawk, Tortoise, Tricky, Tusk, Unsane, Venetian Snares, Tony Williams... Leave a message here if you're interested.

Hi mate, we're looking for a drummer and bass player at the moment, original stuff, tori amos, jem, alanis etc style ...have demo recorded, can send it on if you're interested? you're in a band at the moment i presume?

Buddhapadge said:
Anyone want to start a side project? I'm 24, and I play bass. Here's what's on my MP3 list... Ambulance, Aphex Twin, Astroid Power-Up!, At The Drive-In, Autechre, Beecher, Tim Berne, Big Black, Bjork, The Blood Brothers, Boards of Canada, Brothomstates, Buena Vista Social Club, Burnt By The Sun, Candiria, Capricorns, Ron Carter, Nick Cave, Cave-In, Chris Clark, Stanley Clarke, Coalesce, Billy Cobham, John Coltrane, Converge, Chick Corea, Larry Coryell, Cubic Space Division, The Cure, Cynic, Miles Davis, Deftones, Depeche Mode, Dillinger Escape Plan, Dizzee Rascal, DJ Shadow, Dream Theatre, Eden Maine, Ibrahim Ferrer, Faith No More, Fridge, Four Tet, Herbie Hancock, Helmet, Isis, Jackbeast, Jaga Jazzist, Jesu, Johnny Truant, Keelhaul, Kid 606, King Crimson, Kraftwerk, Lamb of God, Jamie Lidell, Life Of Agony, Lightning Bolt, Lostprophets, The Mahavishnu Orchestra, The Mars Volta, Massive Attack, Mastodon, Meshuggah, Minotaur Shock, The Necks, New Order, Nine Inch Nails, Opeth, Pantera, Jaco Pastorius, John Patitucci, Pelican, Pig Destroyer, Plaid, The Police, Portishead, Prince, Q And Not U, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, The Redneck Manifesto, Refused, Return To Forever, Roni Size, Sepultura, Shellac, Sigur Ros, Slayer, Slint, Soundgarden, The Specials, Squarepusher, The Streets, Therapy?, Thin Lizzy, Today Is The Day, Tool, Tomahawk, Tortoise, Tricky, Tusk, Unsane, Venetian Snares, Tony Williams... Leave a message here if you're interested.

my ipod list is soooooo much cooler than your ipod list ;)

sounds cool,
that's the kind of stuff i'm doing at the moment. am looking for a bassist and guitarist. for me it's a "first band" (what i do mainly), but i don't gig that often.
i listen to a few of the same bands too.

give me a shout if you're interested
[email protected]
i've some mp3's on my website
http://www.geocities.com/lympog/index2.html

- leigh

Buddhapadge said:
Sorry bro, what instrument do you play? The website didn't give much away! :) I've a drummer lined up, so we're looking for some kind of melody instrument.

Essentially, I am a sequence [laptop] programmer, but I also do vocals, guitar [not great, but it helps to be imaginative], keyboards [badly] (not all at the same time).
Hope that helps...

- Leigh

Hell yeah , hey whats goin down, i'm looking for some people be the alter ego's to Hal Denmark's schizophrenic manifestation!!!???? (HUH ..read more http://artists.cpu.ie/bands/851/about.php )

I mean i need some people to create some goddamn inspirational music, been trucking through these mean streets to long on my lonesome!!!

I play guitar/key's/and sing, also been known to throw my hand at the Kazuu but fuk knows why??

But yeah if , basically been doing it all but have'nt been able to fit that many instruments in my hand at once on stage so looking for others, have a sample of what i'm up to here (check out the pet sounds bridge on that!!) http://artists.cpu.ie/bands/851/

PM me a mobile number or reply if int!!! :>

"Come on lets go to another party, this place is dead anyhow!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back