Shaving your underarms (3 Viewers)

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
I thought that Tom Dunne might be better doing Ray D'Arcy's show than Ray is - Tom is smug and annoying, but probably not as bad as Ray, I thought.

I was wrong. This morning they're talking about whether men should shave under their arms. What's happened to Irish men? The same fellas then come on the radio whining about not being able to get a woman

I thought that Tom Dunne might be better doing Ray D'Arcy's show than Ray is - Tom is smug and annoying, but probably not as bad as Ray, I thought.

I was wrong. This morning they're talking about whether men should shave under their arms. What's happened to Irish men? The same fellas then come on the radio whining about not being able to get a woman

Jesus. Tom Dunne sucks, though. As does D'arcy.

the lesson is: radio sux.
irish people have no standards, that's our problem. we don't like to be challeneged. we all know at any moment our entire society could implode. don't rock the boat egg. you'll destroy us all.

some people liek toast only done on one side. what's with that?!?!?!?!

the lesson is: radio sux.
irish people have no standards, that's our problem. we don't like to be challeneged. we all know at any moment our entire society could implode. don't rock the boat egg. you'll destroy us all.

I dunno. The Late Late Show would have been regarded as pretty challenging in the 60s and 70s and Irish people couldn't get enough of it. I think it's down to the dull and unenlightened attitudes of the fuckers who currently run Irish television and radio stations.

I dunno. The Late Late Show would have been regarded as pretty challenging in the 60s and 70s and Irish people couldn't get enough of it. I think it's down to the dull and unenlightened attitudes of the fuckers who currently run Irish television and radio stations.
back in day, before the money. nack when there were actual politics in this country, and actual issues. talk about this virginia tech guy, lets not forget 33 people we're killed in ireland 33 years ago. things used to matter. things other than money. and zany radio shows. and whether or not to shave ones armpits. cos if we all stopped to think about it, it might cease to be! imagine you couldn't buy that spacehopper off ebay! cripes.

back in day, before the money. nack when there were actual politics in this country, and actual issues. talk about this virginia tech guy, lets not forget 33 people we're killed in ireland 33 years ago. things used to matter. things other than money. and zany radio shows. and whether or not to shave ones armpits. cos if we all stopped to think about it, it might cease to be! imagine you couldn't buy that spacehopper off ebay! cripes.

Good point.

Here, do you shave your armpits?

You're after getting pure deep this past couple of days, Hector.

Pure deep altogether.

hum, that soounds like i'm advocating terrorism as a way to keep things interesting. not a bit. what i'm saying is... we (the nation) have gone awful boring. there's a general election on the horizon and it's not going to make one jot of difference who wins. and why? because people are listening to awful cunts dicuss whether or not it's manly to wax ones crax.

hum, that soounds like i'm advocating terrorism as a way to keep things interesting. not a bit. what i'm saying is... we (the nation) have gone awful boring. there's a general election on the horizon and it's not going to make one jot of difference who wins. and why? because people are listening to awful cunts dicuss whether or not it's manly to wax ones crax.

you love terrorism.

they shaved a fair bit of my pubic hair off last week, i've been sorely tempted to go" all the way" ever since
i'm just scared in case i like it too much
same reason i'll never try smack

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back