Sebadoh ???!?? (1 Viewer)

Shnake

hey Ian your box is full

answer:
1. I don't know, is that a Cork expression?
2. Yes, why not

what the fuck has this got to do with sebadoh? i am very upset about this misleading thread.

Shnake said:
hey Ian your box is full

answer:
1. I don't know, is that a Cork expression?
2. Yes, why not

hee hee, someone was on the sauce last night and is still a bit saucy if you ask me...
Pantone247 said:
questions

1. do you have a tasty botty bum bum?
2. can I eat it?

padrick i feel yr pain so just to appease you can you tell me where the photo from harmacy was taken,i know its in ireland but cant remember where, you like sebadoh you tell me, then GET BACK TO WORK

clonan attack said:
padrick i feel yr pain so just to appease you can you tell me where the photo from harmacy was taken,i know its in ireland but cant remember where, you like sebadoh you tell me, then GET BACK TO WORK
i thought i told you IM STUDYING THE MUSIC SCENE IN IRELAND. this is study. and you never told me the name of your thesis.
do you have that photo?

it be in the ROCK of cashel... they put the P back though... i have many photies of that cos i'm el sebadoh nerdoh

you took the photo and you dont know where you took it.......is that a lieif not im intrigued sure even if it is made up tell me a good story bout how it passed from yr hands to lou`s

clonan attack said:
you took the photo and you dont know where you took it.......is that a lieif not im intrigued sure even if it is made up tell me a good story bout how it passed from yr hands to lou`s
jason's. im that nerdy. jason took the photo.
back to work.
here billy what was the name of your thesis.

pad said:
back to work.
hate to disappoint ya patty but im not or have never been a billy but since you asked my thesis is on file sharing networks and the haha downfallof the music industry big 5 profits

clonan attack said:
hate to disappoint ya patty but im not or have never been a billy but since you asked my thesis is on file sharing networks and the haha downfallof the music industry big 5 profits
i wasn't talking to you i was talking to billy! cause billy did a thesis on the music. ok? ha.

Ian said:
it be in the ROCK of cashel... they put the P back though...

so it's the...PROCK of Cashel?

is that some southsider prick who moved to Cashel?

pad said:
back to work.
It was called "Boccia and the Re-Thinking of Cerebral Palsy body"

Didn't have anything to do with music. Andy did his thesis on music. Very cornily titled: "Black Keys, White Keys".

Sebadoh's next album is going to be called "Nagina".

my thesis was all about the search for 'the sick note' which upon hearing, makes people go "dude"
i just fell asleep at my desk and snored.....ohboy. seriously - i know you can't sleep when you're on the job, but it's lunchtime - is it fair game to have a bit of a kip or does it look bad?

andrew

M.BISON said:
my thesis was all about the search for 'the sick note' which upon hearing, makes people go "dude"
i just fell asleep at my desk and snored.....ohboy. seriously - i know you can't sleep when you're on the job, but it's lunchtime - is it fair game to have a bit of a kip or does it look bad?

andrew

all depends on how bad you smell

the closer to a street drinker you smell the worse it looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back