rumah sakit=redneck manifesto (1 Viewer)

micro_chainsaw

temporary residence residents san frans 'rumah sakit' sound threatningly similar to our very own instrumental cock-jockeys the redneck manifesto.
but who started it? someone copied someone...

also...if those corpo cunts can get US gigs, then either bill clinton is back, or bill clinton is black..

"youre all a bunch of balding thirty year old middle-class dublin wanks who averaged a leaving cert., got a pissy office job and use your mind-numbingly mediocre and talentless-driven music to release life-frustration, tension and regret in a way that makes you feel unique and justified"

get typing

yis are both special. but the thing is, who cares anymore?

kids still die in biafra everyday.....

you see, that's the kind of specialness that only a trained professional or perhaps and estonian with a sock full of snooker balls could appriciate. keep them coming speedy, i'm near death and i want to whisper my valediction in you ear. have i ever felt closer to you? no. never.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
you see, that's the kind of specialness that only a trained professional or perhaps and estonian with a sock full of snooker balls could appriciate. keep them coming speedy, i'm near death and i want to whisper my valediction in you ear. have i ever felt closer to you? no. never.

That was beautiful. Such poetry. You swoon over the spoken word like an albatross, quick of wit, flash of eye, swoop down upon the ocean, feet full of fish soon you will fly. Graceful after snatch, proud of catch. You are Hector , King of words dispatched.

you are speedy, kept off my ignore list in an experiment to see whether i can become convinced of the benefits of capital punishment for shitetalking.

Originally posted by silo
you are speedy, kept off my ignore list in an experiment to see whether i can become convinced of the benefits of capital punishment for shitetalking.

Relax guy. Relax the pantaloons. Lighten up for a minute. Or are you just too hard a MOFO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back