ROOSKY CD RELEASE NIGHT THIS SAT.. (1 Viewer)

BigDan

SATURDAY MAY 20TH
THE HUB, EUSTACE ST.

ROOSKY - CD RELEASE (hear first track on www.myspace.com/rooskyrock
with
the deadly MOUTHPIECE
DOGRACK and
SKEPTIK TANK

doors 7.30pm, first band on at 8pm,
€10 for gig and CD.

ROOSKY ARE EX-STOMACH, PINCHER MARTIN (old bastards!)

thanks man, should be a fucking good night, better than !ironyyy

old timers play the rock, good stuff.
will there be room at the front for the elderly punkers and their wheelchairs??

This ones for you stee.Whats the story, is Mouldy havin a shindig in his gaf after? cos i've got a bunch o e's and a slab of Lidls lager waiting to be necked in the company of some fellow auld lads while I headbang to the new Roosky cd over and over again, til me clapped out liver throws in the towel.Actually Stee, you can be like the auld geezer outta Rocky and i'll be Rocky and like you can give me that all important pep talk I'll need to get me back in the ring when I'm getting a bit white round the gills.

Dont dis the old folk,none of them wear shorts,none of them wear crusty patches,none of them wear backpacks,none of them stand at the front of gigs nodding there head with their arms folded, alittle wiff of piss is not that bad 4fuxsake

shane bernaaard said:
This ones for you stee.Whats the story, is Mouldy havin a shindig in his gaf after? cos i've got a bunch o e's and a slab of Lidls lager waiting to be necked in the company of some fellow auld lads while I headbang to the new Roosky cd over and over again, til me clapped out liver throws in the towel.Actually Stee, you can be like the auld geezer outta Rocky and i'll be Rocky and like you can give me that all important pep talk I'll need to get me back in the ring when I'm getting a bit white round the gills.
i heard the party is in your new gaff in the new d4 (d11) !!!!!
i also heard the lidl lager is tasty! lookin forward to drinking all o yours!!!!
.|..| ::clef:: .|..| ::clef:: .|..| ::clef:: .|..|

indeed it was. gary moutpiece's guitar solo alone was worth the admission price!
he also provided the best in between song quote:
" i don't think i should have done that e beforehand........." ! classic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back