Ronaldo wins player of the year shocker! (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
Well not really....
What was interesting was the
PFA Premier League Team of the Year:
David James (Portsmouth), Bacary Sagna (Arsenal), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), Nemanja Vidic (Man Utd), Gael Clichy (Arsenal), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal), Cristiano Ronaldo (Man Utd), Ashley Young (Aston Villa), Emmanuel Adebayor (Arsenal), Fernando Torres (Liverpool).

Not 1 Chelsea player, Only Joe Cole would've maybe have made it in my view.
Strong defence eh....I'd have to agree with it 100%, I hate Ferdy but he has had a great season and with Vidic next to him they've looked pretty impregnable.
Clichy has had a fantastic season, Forget that mistake at Brum he has had the engine of 2 back to back Rolls Royces!
Sagna 1st season was nothing short of incredible, he just brought a great balance to the team, it's no coincidence after his injury we went downhill and our attacking prowess down the right disappeared.
Gerard, Cesc and Ronaldo were a shoe horn and Ashley Young was the interesting pick, then again not as much competition down the left, I woulda gone for Joe Cole.
Upfront was a given too, Ronaldo and Adebayor who had a great season, showed so much improvement over last season, pity he could the haircut!

ps Great to see Cesc get the young player of the year.

re: clichy's mistake at brum... he did get the ball tho.. it should never have been a peno. decent player, as good as cole, but less of a cunt. maybe evra would have shaded it for me. carvalho would be my chelsea pick, him and vidic. ferdinand is babb to vidic's mcgrath. he looks gonk without him. looks like the combined forces of nike and pepsi and skysports picked the midfield mind you. these things were, of course, voted for months ago, weren't they. cesc has really fallen off since feb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back