Rolling Blunder 2004 (1 Viewer)

oh shit

Just in case you know anyone who might be interested, Yakuza and The Killing Spree will be loading up the Blunder-bus and heading off on tour next week, to the following places on the assigned dates:

Saturday 6th November - Glasgow, The Arc
w/Snowblood, Dextro, Tigers!, Monsterkilledbylaser

Sunday 7th - Edinburgh, Studio 24
w/Snowblood, Dextro, Tigers!, Monsterkilledbylaser

Monday 8th - Dundee, Rep Theatre
w/Spy Amp

Tuesday 9th - border crossing.

Wednesday 10th - Leeds, The Fenton
w/Monsterkilledbylaser

Thursday 11th - London, Brixton Windmill
w/Hey Colossus, Blood Red Shoes (ex-catonform)

Friday 12th - Bristol, The Junction
w/Tractor, Thread

swingkid said:
wow, those scotish gigs should rock with snowblood & tigers!
who are Monsterkilledbylaser?

who is in Blood Red Shoes?
monsterkilledbylaser
from what i've read, they might be similar to us...

blood red shoes
steve and a non-CoF friend

yakuza would always be super tight, if they weren't drunk and davey wasn't crazy. and seeing as davey will be extra-crazy after this, probably not anthony. sorry. nice plug tho! :D

Why don't you come down to Kilcoole the night before you go and take over one of our sitting rooms watching Return Of The Living Dead and piss us off with irritating giggling?

Then your tour might be like our one - Made of fucking diamonds man.

hag said:
for real? sorry, i hadn't heard from craig. this spells T R O U B L E. but at least i'll get to hang out with greg!

stephen, that sounds like a spiffing idea. got any pasta?

stephenoblunt said:
Loads! Plus you can see the "kitchen things" container and plates etc that I went on and on and on about!Only problem is my Dad mightn't like your English asses in the house...
well, i wouldn't want to piss your dad off this early in our relationship. let's save it for some weekend when they're away.

Muscle Beach said:
for real? sorry, i hadn't heard from craig. this spells T R O U B L E. but at least i'll get to hang out with greg!
ha! it's already spelling trouble. we're trying to sort out your backline... what's the deal with touring bands not bringing any gear? ;) i'll trouble you in the face in a minute...

hag said:
ha! it's already spelling trouble. we're trying to sort out your backline... what's the deal with touring bands not bringing any gear? ;) i'll trouble you in the face in a minute...
heheh! it's cos we're all so young (under 28). nasty van hire men think people get smarter with age.

Muscle Beach said:
heheh! it's cos we're all so young (under 28). nasty van hire men think people get smarter with age.
i've got to hand it to you. touring without a backline... the ultimate in downsizing... :)

ronan yakuza said:
FUCK ME!
Age restrictions!
These fuckers are pissing me off :mad: :mad: :mad:

As if we'll be more sensible at 30

Gah what's the point!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

!bog
what's this? you can't hire a van because you're not 30? that sounds like a big pile of horseshit.

hag said:
what's this? you can't hire a van because you're not 30? that sounds like a big pile of horseshit.
All the ones we've talked to have had various restrictions all are over 28 though, most over 30.

Since they all have different restrictions, I'm guessing it's not the law (in the north at least) but their own pointless escape route from making themselves any money.
None of this will actually effect the tour, we've other options, I just boggle at the way these shitehawks do business

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back