Rock Band (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
I know this is meant for the nerd board, but I'm a rock star now, playing with a rock band with other rock stars in it, so we don't do nerd boards anymore.

I have a metal attitude and red eyes and my name is Fox.

Can I just take this opportunity, in this thread that I have started in order to provide myself with the opportunity to say that ROCK BAND IS THE GREATEST FUCKING INVENTION SINCE MAN/WOMAN MAKE FIRE, to say that ROCK BAND IS THE GREATEST FUCKING INVENTION SINCE MAN/WOMAN MAKE FIRE?

Thanks, I'll say it now. ROCK BAND IS THE GREATEST FUCKING INVENTION EVER EVER EVER EVER.

Nothing in the world is better. Ever. Nothing. Not possible. Not even in space is there something more fun.

Can I just take this opportunity, in this thread that I have started in order to provide myself with the opportunity to say that ROCK BAND IS THE GREATEST FUCKING INVENTION SINCE MAN/WOMAN MAKE FIRE, to say that ROCK BAND IS THE GREATEST FUCKING INVENTION SINCE MAN/WOMAN MAKE FIRE?

man made fire. woman made supper.

funnily enough I played this on saturday night for the first time also

imho i'm a great singer who never gets below 97%

here jane, you weren't there as well were you?

i was too busy getting drunk.
one thing the game is missing is the ability to actually play the drums - there's no reason those drums should not be usable as electronic drums.

i was too busy getting drunk.
one thing the game is missing is the ability to actually play the drums - there's no reason those drums should not be usable as electronic drums.

They're USB controllers, so in theory you could hook them up to some kind of drum software, bongo simulator or cowbell interface.

i thought you'd still be playing it.

I was playing it in my dreams, and now I'm just here, rocking out, waiting for CitySickness to stop soloing.

Even when you're not audibly or visibly rocking, you're doing it. You're living it, breathing it, and someday, like mine, your heart will beat in time to French hip hop. When I listen in close to my chest, it goes, "EEEP OP NON ARRET."

Next time, we should make a rule that you're only allowed to drink when you're on stage.

oh fine, i didn't realise this was a thumped members game specific thread

bet your band is garbage anyway

oh fine, i didn't realise this was a thumped members game specific thread

bet your band is garbage anyway

Actually, .|..|we are awesome. .|..|

We sound like this:
!baggyyyy.|..|.|..|::clef::::clef:::eek::eek::eek::heart::heart:

Look at me posturing! I'm really getting into being a rock star.

How was your World Tour, I is John? Did you play that shithole in Chicago, with the pretentious geometric decor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back