Ride Feile 91 Bootleg (1 Viewer)

nEiLo

Website
www.lazybird.org
I found a tape recording of this amazing show, when I was tidying up. I am sure I mentioned it before... anyway I digitised it... by plugging a walkman into my iRiver!!

I am trying to upload it, but it is taking too fucking long, so if you'd like a copy, PM me, and I'll stick in on a disc and post it to ya.

The sound quality is all right - about as good as you can expect from a 16 year cassette.

.|..|

I have a tape (and video) of Nirvana in the Point, '92. I might digitise that shit for the nostalgicity of it all.

orsome, i reckon that's spotty greasy teenage me squealing like a girl just before the start of vapour trail

i've a tape somewhere of nirvana from the reading festival in 1990/1 (can't remember), complete with eugene from the vaselines and that leap into the drum kit, which i bought about two hours after they played.
the same stall had a vhs copy of sonic youth in belfast's conor hall which i didn't buy because it was pretty pricey. god, i wish i had that now!

i've a tape somewhere of nirvana from the reading festival in 1990/1 (can't remember), complete with eugene from the vaselines and that leap into the drum kit, which i bought about two hours after they played.
the same stall had a vhs copy of sonic youth in belfast's conor hall which i didn't buy because it was pretty pricey. god, i wish i had that now!

anyone see Eugene K support Evan Dando a few years ago? Savage. I got his setlist but my mum threw it away. Sake.

I ghave that Nirvana on CD (taped from the radjio). That sonic youth tape is floating around out there somewhere. It's also on The Year Punk Broke film too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back