RETARDED COP...Fucking ROCKS (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 504
  • Views 49K
  • Watchers 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
We hit the stage at 10 I think Ted...your tshirts shall be in an envelope marked SUPERFUCKINGPRIORITY!

Nice one Nigglybobs.Yeah I'll bop up for a lemonade afterwards!

This album is everything Bis promised and failed to deliver back in 1997!

10/10

Like a rubbish retarded cop with crap vocals

I'm basing this on 2 singles and one TOTP performance I saw about 15 years ago

haha ..jazes I remember Bis.A couple of girls I knew hopped on that bandwagon at the get go.Fools.

I am making no retarded cop related posts today.My work pimping myself on the internet is DONE!

Thanks to all for you patience with me.Tonight we Rock.

Alright Thumped massive!!I have been UP TO MY FUCKING JOCKS getting ready for the big launch show tonight.6 months from conception to debut lp.Has to be some kinda record.In that time I have accrued a cult like following here in Ireland and abroad it has to be said ,which to be perfectly honest I didnt see coming when I started messing around posting youtubes in December.To think that last October I was almost ruined by drink and now I'm a minor pop star blows my mind.Our first two shows were complete sell outs..we had to turn a lot of people away and I'm anticipating a similar attendance at tonights show.The lp is an achievement I am very proud of.I woulda liked to not have had to squeeze production of it into a mere three weeks but the gig was booked so I just got stuck in and hoped for the best..and it worked out pretty good.Next one will be PRISTINE though.I have it written and recording starts soon.I'm taking a week off after Tuesday(we're recording a session for 2fm that day).I have been working 18 hours a day on this project for the last 3 months.I'm due a snooze!

It all started because of the christmas song...that was some craic altogether and it got me out of a very deeply unhappy place I found myself in.It literally saved my bacon because I had been contemplating suicide to be perfectly honest.But music is my life now.It should always have been and thank fuck I eventually copped on to that.

So a word of advice to anyone who finds themselves under the kosh of drink and drugs.
It dosent HAVE to go down like that.Get help.I reccomend AA tbh.But you dont have to just fade away.I'm proof of that.
And a word of warning to any aspiring musicians..Sex Drugs and Rock n Roll is a myth.
Sex-Great
Drugs-Great(if thats yer thing)
Rock N Roll-THE GREATEST
But you cant do all three and hope to succeed.You'll only end up doing three things shitly instead of excelling at any one.
This mightnt apply to you but it applies to me and I am not unique.So thats my 2 cents.

Anyway heres a stream of the lp...http://soundcloud.com/retardedcop/se...tarded/s-YvThd (that only lasts for the weekend)

And CDS can be had mail order from here....http://retardedcop.bigcartel.com/

and the record is available on iTunes ,Amazon and all the rest etc...

I'll be upping a torrent of the lp in a few weeks for those of you who like me believe in it.And are skint but still need to rock.

Its 7.22am here in Dublin and its a glorious sunny day.Which I'm thrilled about because our notorious Irish rain has been known to decimate the door at shows in the past.So the rock gods are still looking out for me!
In the run up to tonight and in preparation for the touring we hopefully are about to embark on I have taken up running so I'm gonna go for one now.I've also been practicing 15 hours a week in front of a mirror with both my bands and I can assure you..my stage craft is tight and explosive.I am 100% confident I can win over even the most jaded gig goer now.I'm fit and in good voice.

So I would like to take this opportunity to thank Thumped for igniting this flame,and I'd like to SUPER thank the Thumped forum users for being quite frankly the nicest most helpful and the most supportive forum I'm had the pleasure to be a part of.

Sorry about all the self promoting I've been at.I'll be easing off on that now!
Back to trolling!

So.Have a great day.Enjoy my Retarded songs and I hope to play in your town one day.

I'll let yis know how tonight goes tomorrow!!!

GAZ!

(I'm gonna repost an abridged version of this elsewhere because my typing is all single digit work,next on the list..LEARN TO FUCKING TYPE!)

you the man gaz. I have a couple of comments though

1: competitions on thumped are a waste of time because Rita wins them all
2: so theres a chance we could turn up at the workmans and be refused entry? Can we say we know TRANSFORMATION and moose? Will that get us in?
3: the workmans was a sweatbox last night. People should be encouraged to turn up in their jox.

gave the album a listen yesterday. Amazing stuff.

ahaha..If Rita won that Comp its DEFO a fix!!!!Shes always fucking winning!

the gig there last night was packed but it wasn't people wanting to see phosphorescent. It was people making sure they got their spot for the Retarded Cop gig. Theres a girl with a camera up by the stage. Shes been there since tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back