REST and WINGDINGS Live @ Lazybird Sunday 27-06-04 (1 Viewer)

cyclotron

Since 2000
The outonalimb possee take over the asylum this week - REST are promoting their nooo rekkid entitled "Burning in Water, Drowning in Flame" - WINGDINGS is a solo effort from a giveamanakick-man. Meanwhile, on the decks, Helder Postiga will be playing Portugese cover versions of Man ' O ' War classix.

Admission is 5 european sons.

~Lazybird.

www.restgopop.com
www.outonalimbrecords.com

i didn't want to be the one to say it.....

so, is the 'wind' bit pronounced like the weather, or the winding river?

Liadain said:
i didn't want to be the one to say it.....

so, is the 'wind' bit pronounced like the weather, or the winding river?
i'd guess like the weather, given the phonetic mis-spelling in the title of the thread.

Like Faith No More, I care a lot.
Go and join okcupid. The morons who message you for cybersex are greatly amusing.

Liadain said:
Like Faith No More, I care a lot.
Go and join okcupid. The morons who message you for cybersex are greatly amusing.
hm. i wonder what'll happen if anyone ever checks what i'm lookin at online in work.

the most beautiful phrase in the english language is not, in fact, 'cellar door', but 'research purposes'

you'd think that, wouldn't you? with the zine and the english degree and so on. i think i'd be awful at it though. (check me out..i'm all self-effacing and shit, thus causing you to warm to me...muhaha etc)

Liadain said:
you'd think that, wouldn't you? with the zine and the english degree and so on. i think i'd be awful at it though. (check me out..i'm all self-effacing and shit, thus causing you to warm to me...muhaha etc)
you get the hang of it. it's all about self-censorship, like chomsky says. no, really! you get the hang of it.

just finished tomorrow's report. going to make one for wednesday now. on zines! how subversive (and coincidental). thanks for the jive.

Apoligies for the fck up with the spelling of the name on the website.

W <PUNCH> I <SMACK> N <OUCH> D <SLAP> I <CRACK> N <OW> G <SNAP> S

The fact remains that they were blinding sets from both Windings and Rest. Nice one and special mention for the effort from all invloved. We were heading home to our beds at 12 and the lads were only just setting off to far away corners of the country. On a school night and all.

That was a savage gig. Beast if you will...

Rest deserve greatness. And Windings are (is?) good too.

Great sound for such a small venue I did think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back