Reposted from MySpace - RIP OFF ALERT (1 Viewer)

NecroSteve

Originally posted by whoever maintains the Sakatat page:

I recently received a lot of mails and bulletins about that scum and I thought I should spread the info.

Date: Dec 23, 2007 9:38 PM
Subject: rip off alert (please re-post)
Body: Body: After talking with Jereon of In Grind We Crust and James of Nose Amputation (now called Grand Lungs), I have decided I would like to start an online petition against Blastcore Records. With your approval, I would like to post Rip Off stories on a blog on myspace and have all bands/labels post comments/rip off stories on this blog. What do you think? I feel it's time all DIY label's stand up for the following people who have been ripped by this little rich kid named Ryan Blastcore:

Marc of Bringer Of Gore
Ripped: 5x7"
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=88790709&blogID=328908646

Marty of Vicious Interference
Ripped: 15x7"

Vivian of Underground Pollution Records
Ripped: 5 Tapes

Niels of No Fucking Labels
Ripped: 10x7"

Tom of Yehonala Tapes
Ripped: 10 Tapes

Jasin Allin Evil of Human Larvae Tapes:
Ripped: 4x7"

Please spread the link to Marc of BOG's blog talking about this deal gone bad with this kid. It's time we stand up for what's right and stop letting these people Rip Off our friend's labels. Even if your label isn't directly involved with this situation, please stand up for our friends and other labels who have been ripped off by Blastcore. Otherwise, this type of stuff will never stop and relationships between US and International labels will be destroyed because of rich little kids like this. Please support this petition by posting comments/messages about your feelings/stories regarding this matter. Keep DIY alive. Thanks for your support!

MD
jerkoffrecords
geocities.com/danceswithpants

this fucker has been at it for ages always says "I smoke loads of weed" or I cant afford the postage etc etc.
same shit happened with Ryan "blastcore" Williams a few years back on profane I delt with him once and I must say apart from some wanker named Marreke from spain hes the only dude whos ever tried to rip me off in the international punk community he did send some stuff but not exactly what he said he would send.
I brought 10 7"s off him and sent a CCM LP as a trade(for some vinyl) had to threaten the crap out of him got my 10 7"s and a couple of CDR's back so yeah fuck him.
Anyway merry christmas you lot if you have dealings with this prick and he gives you the run around tell him you belong to a nazi skindhead gang with international ties it worked for me and a couple of other dudes running small distros.

this fucker has been at it for ages always says "I smoke loads of weed"

shite that ends my 'valid' excuse

have been ripped off a few times with mailorder, I was one of the thousands ripped off by DS4A from england, who for some crazy reason dsappeared with loads of peoples cash then turned up at wasted fest or rebellion or something and got pounded, can't believe they never even bothered changing their name or owt!

Ok - I ordered off Blastcore twice and Ryan did send my stuff, with some free stuff because both times he took 6 months to send it.
BUT the free stuff he sent was really cool ( one was a STRAIGHT EDGE KEGGER / CHARLES BRONSON 7" bootleg).
I knew he hadn't sent stuff to people like Niels from N.F.L. , who I order off regularly and I also saw another forum 6 months + back where other people said they were in a similar position. Marc B.O.G. does a great distro aswell.

I think he's very young and is very slack rather than deliberately trying to rip people off. I know that doesn't make any difference if you haven't got your stuff.

bearing in mind he was cool to me maybe he'll get around to sorting some out but Niels has been owed stuff for well over a year.

it's a terrible pity someone who I reckon has done some of the best releases of the past few years, has made such a mess of what was well on it's way to be being a great label.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back