remember Feverdream ? (1 Viewer)

damien

Since 2000
Feverdream from Rotterdam, Holland played in the Temple last november and those who were there will remember it as a pretty cool surprise, seeing these three foreign youngsters show up and play and amazingly rocking set. I know i certainly do.

Well, the good news is, they're back, bringing their Shellac/Van Pelt/Les Savy Fav style in-your-face alterno-core to The Parnell Mooney, Parnell st (opp. Rotunda hospital), this thursday 8 november.

Puget Sound are also playing; the show starts at 9pm, it's £4 in and after the bands the excellent GZ djs will be rocking the gaff till 2am.
check out http://www.thumped.com/live/gig_details.asp?event_ref=445 for more info.

yeah, we played with them that night and they truly rocked.
kinda like blues explosion playin shellac songs, i thought.
plus the guitarist leggin it around, jumpin on tables and picking up audience members and carrying them around.

it was a pity more people didn't see them. it happened to coincide with the Joan of Arse/Large Mound gig in the shelter that night.
still, there's always thursday.

highly recommended

and they have this really cool promo foto where both the lads are standing with a hand each on one of her...ahem...how shall i put this... boobies.theyre all fully clothed of course. fucking lunatics. theyre great.

My God!........it's full of teeth.

The guy on the left looks like pugwall, from that wonderful Australian kids show of the same name. You know the one, it was about a band called the Orange Organics who became big in Japan in the last series. They consisted of wierd looking blonde boys and a cute blonde girl....
Hey wait a minute.......

were they really the first two blokes to feel a burds knocker??
wow. i'd like to shake their hands, and then lick it. i'd love to know what a burd is loike.........

i'm a prick.

I`M GLAD I SAW EM THIS TIME AROUND-THE WERE EXCELLANT.
IS THERE ANY INFO ON THE WEB ABOUT THEM???
I BOUGHT THERE ALBUM BUT WANT TO GET MORE OF THERE RECORDINGS...???8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back