red necks new years eve? (1 Viewer)

Robbed

Originally posted by japeo
yo for anybody who cares we got 800 buckaroos to play.. it seemed like a fun way to spend new years and it was..

Man, I know its none of my business but, rednecks only getting paid a shitty €800 for an event that grossed €12,500 is a nothing but a RIP-OFF. The venue cant have cost anymore than 5-6K for the night that was in it, if even that much at all.

MCD (who we all do nothing but complain about, me included) would have paid far more than that. OK it may have been a fun gig but, shit dude, in my opinion you was robbed....big styles!!!!bog

Their mamma's didn't raise no fools.

I think they'd know if they were being ripped off.

no fools

Originally posted by pete
Their mamma's didn't raise no fools.

I think they'd know if they were being ripped off.

I fully understand, that Pete. I know thay are no fools but, you got to agree that it is a very small amount of money for the amount that the night grossed. It would be different if it was for some sort of good cause or if there was a ton of bands playing that had to be paid but, there wasn't.

One thing you can definately say is that 'Leagues mamma didn't raise no fool' not by a long shot !ironyyy

Originally posted by kstop
He went on for a while about xmas ads for Northern Ireland shopping centers. It was dead original.
wow
I had no idea I was able to change sex and also be in two places at the same time

I rule.

The venue took half the admission costs. The rednecks were pretty good but neilius was a bit too loud on the keys. The place was way too packed though which was a bit shit and it was way too hot. But I guess more people means more money

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back