Red and grey is the new black (2 Viewers)

clonan attack said:
i saw Wheels hanging out with Graham Cruz in BT2 on Grafton street on Saturday at about 5pm.
While he claims he was watching the Cup match he was actually plotting to bring back in grey and red shit.

He kept going on and on about it, he'd go "GREY DARLING" and the Cruz would whip out his miley and go "ITS ALL ABOUT THE RED NINER"

benny!

Okay, you've got me. We settled our differences in the end, and I mingled into the crowd.
4753.jpg

Leggings, legwarmers and footless tights are great, i've been wearing them for years.
Shame about Girls Aloud ruining them for everyone. Now all I see in town is large women with their feet overfilling their high heeled pumps and stupid neutral leggings with the exact same pocka dot skirts.

as catwoman says, it's the eighties all over again. somewhere, there are photos of me twenty years ago wearing various outfits you can buy in topshop today. i even knitted my own (grey) legwarmers to go with my red and grey outfits.

i am being perhaps a little more, er, selective with these fashions this time around.

trianglegrrrl said:
Leggings, legwarmers and footless tights are great, i've been wearing them for years.
Shame about Girls Aloud ruining them for everyone. Now all I see in town is large women with their feet overfilling their high heeled pumps and stupid neutral leggings with the exact same pocka dot skirts.

Yeah, had the pleasure of walking behind this hippo of a girl yesterday wearing a short short denim skirt which just about curved around her pumpkin arse. She also had those footless tights which showed up every ripple and sexual quiver in her legs. And little faux-golden ballerina pumps to finish the look. HOT.

roxy said:
Well, it occurred along The Green Mile that leads from the Jervis shopping Centre to the toilets. You could say I had a lot on my mind.
i could, but i shant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back